[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
more than any player or formation, I want Juve to go out there and play attacking football...our buildup play is a little too slow for my liking, I want to see the team moving the ball much faster and exploit the flanks

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
more than any player or formation, I want Juve to go out there and play attacking football...our buildup play is a little too slow for my liking, I want to see the team moving the ball much faster and exploit the flanks
Good luck with that.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
last year we didnt had problems with creativity..or our attack,but with our defence..this year you are complaining about the attack...have paciente...we crushed udine(the score lies) ... and we beat zenit...have faith :ultra:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tiredness in post 124 and fatigue in post 126.

We're discussing here, there doesn't need to be proof from a reliable article in order to discuss something.
No there's not need for proof to discuss something but there is also no need to think that the sky is falling when there is no proof of it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Neddy will start to wilt in a few games cos his old legs wont take him anymore, should save him for the bigger games. give the youngsters against the cagliari. Vai Seba! he should start but i see marchionni in front of him.

Jun 13, 2007
I think Ale should be rested for this one.

I want Giovinco to play but I hardly see it happening. Knowing Ranieri, this would be our formation tommorow.

------------------Buffon----------------------

Grygera------Legro----Chiellini--------De Ceglie--

-Sali---------Momo------------Zanetti---------Nedved

------------Amauri----- IQ-------------------------

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

I want Giovinco to play but I hardly see it happening. Knowing Ranieri, this would be our formation tommorow.

off topic : I met your cousin frida. She was with me at the central bank, for an internship.

Fatgigi

Sep 20, 2008

Zanetti is injured man... it will be marchisio

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Juventus/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)