[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (4 Viewers)

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
If Del piero was available i would say gio would start in nedved's place and this way nedved could rest and IQ and Amauri would start up front. But now that del piero is unavailable we have to have an attacker on the bench in case, god forbid, something happens to IQ or Amauri, and the only other attacker we have is Seba. However i do think seba will see some playing time on the left to give nedved a rest midway through the SH. Having said that i hope i'm wrong and he starts on the left and marchionni on the right with sissoko and marchisio in the middle and de ceglie on the left.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I'd like to see this formation against Cagliari :

__---------------------------Buffon
___Grygera____Legrottaglie___Chiellini___De Ceglie
________Sissoko_____Zanetti_____Marchisio
___________________Giovinco
______________Amauri_______Iaquinta
:rulz: it will be the chance for Giovinco to show his skills

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
But no one can really read Ranieri's complicated mind , if he want to field Sali over Gio in this match , so he will :melayyanandmessi:
Gio has nothing to do with Brazzo..

Gio can play on left same as Neddy or middle up front, while Brazzo taking Camo's position on the right..
That is also Marchioni position..

as CR said already that Poulsen is not 100% fit he will use Marchisio, and Nedved, maybe even DC.. If we use 3 very young players on left side it might be liability , so I think Nedved will start, and later on he will be subbed with Gio..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If CR is giving Neddy arest...why we start with on Sali and not Gio?
i really hope Seba gets at least 25-30 min tomorow...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
my guess on what he'll play:

Buffon
Grygera Legro Mellberg De Ceglie
Sali Sissoko Marchisio Giovinco
IQ Amauri

I'll prob be miles off with this prediction but i hope giovinco starts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)