[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (5 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Gio has nothing to do with Brazzo..

Gio can play on left same as Neddy or middle up front, while Brazzo taking Camo's position on the right..
That is also Marchioni position..

as CR said already that Poulsen is not 100% fit he will use Marchisio, and Nedved, maybe even DC.. If we use 3 very young players on left side it might be liability , so I think Nedved will start, and later on he will be subbed with Gio..
Why would it be a liability to play two 22 year olds and a 21 year old all with Serie A experience against a side like Cagliari? If you are playing three 17 year olds away to Milan that's a liability, not this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Let's pray that is the case but it seems unlikely.

1 hour until kick off, getting pumped up. I hate Cagliari away, their turf is lousy and they always put up a good fight. Just roll over this time please.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The good news is that Cagliari don't have the man who destroyed our left side last year. Foggia is now a Lazio player.

Btw, was Chiellini the one who played LB last year against Cagliari ? It was the second round of serie A and Molinaro still didn't get his chance. But i don't remember if it was Criscito or Chiellini who got owned by Foggia. IIRC Criscito and Andrade played in the center while Giorgio played as LB, but i'm not sure.

May 22, 2007
The good news is that Cagliari don't have the man who destroyed our left side last year. Foggia is now a Lazio player.

Btw, was Chiellini the one who played LB last year against Cagliari ? It was the second round of serie A and Molinaro still didn't get his chance. But i don't remember if it was Criscito or Chiellini who got owned by Foggia. IIRC Criscito and Andrade played in the center while Giorgio played as LB, but i'm not sure.
Chiellini was at left back, I remember him assisting for one of our goals. He wasn't 'owned' too much, but I remember him getting very angry during the game because Foggia got past so much. Criscito + Legro in the center I THINK.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Chiellini was at left back, I remember him assisting for one of our goals. He wasn't 'owned' too much, but I remember him getting very angry during the game. Criscito + Legro in the center I THINK.
Oh, he was owned, trust me. Defensively, i mean.
In attack he was brilliant. He scored the winner and he made the cross that led to our first goal. But at the back Foggia did whatever he wanted with Giorgio.

And he got angry for a reason. The referee gave two very dubious penalties for Cagliari. Buffon had to react by putting his hands over Chiellini's mouth :)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
That game was pretty sick last year. A lot of things happend like Buffon's miracle save, Zebina's bitchslapping the camreman and Chiellini scored the winner. But what I remember best is Camo's Maradona esque assist for Del Piero's goal. It's all here:

Also I think this is the game where Camo got injured for a long period? Legro and Andrade were the CBs and Chiello at LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)