[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (16 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm with Andy on this one, a 21 year old pro football player can't be fatigued at this point in season.
It don't matter what point of the season it's in. He didn't play every single match last season, but he played during the season in various tournaments. Big deal. Like I said, it's not like he has played in various World Cups throughout the entire summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It don't matter what point of the season it's in. He didn't play every single match last season, but he played during the season in various tournaments. Big deal. Like I said, it's not like he has played in various World Cups throughout the entire summer.
Even if he did play every match last season, he shouldn't be fatigued now. Take Messi for example, I don't see him being fatigued and he was even longer in the Olympics.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Even if he did play every match last season, he shouldn't be fatigued now. Take Messi for example, I don't see him being fatigued and he was even longer in the Olympics.
Good call. He played throughout the summer as well. Messi isn't "fatigued".

Unless Giovinco has some injury that wasn't reported, then this is nonsense.

We know our shit though.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Lets put it this way; if he's trully fatigued now, then he'll never be a proper football player.

It's Ranieri or the management because of the contract. I know which you prefer. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lets put it this way; if he's trully fatigued now, then he'll never be a proper football player.

It's Ranieri or the management because of the contract. I know which you prefer. :D
I prefer that they all go to hell and we get some proper people in the helm.

But I hope I'm wrong about Ranieri and he can win his first trophy.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
You keep saying this but there is no proof yet... provide the proof.And also provide the summary of his condition saying he's not ready.
The piece of news posted above states him saying that he has recovered from the summer tournaments.

Allen mentioned this before and i agree with him. The guy wasn't feeling well after a long summer and that was compounded by a couple of knocks with the azzuerrini and bad performances. Now he has regained his confidence, simple as that imo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The piece of news posted above states him saying that he has recovered from the summer tournaments.

Allen mentioned this before and i agree with him. The guy wasn't feeling well after a long summer and that was compounded by a couple of knocks with the azzuerrini and bad performances. Now he has regained his confidence, simple as that imo.
If he had a few knocks. I can understand that. But I haven't heard much about any knocks.

Regain confidence? So whenever a player gets injured, his confidence is immediately destroyed? Come on, Sateeh. Unless there is exact confirmation Seba was injured all this time I don't want to hear bullshit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Where was it said that he was fatigued?
Nowhere. I assumed that that's the case because yesterday Giovinco said "I am finally 100% recovered ". Recovered from what ? Injury ? I also believe it was an injury but people here question this because it was never reported that Seba was injured.
If he wasn't injured with the Azzurrini then why else would he say "I'm finally recovered" ?
That's why i mentioned fatigue as a possibility, if people don't believe in an injury.

And as Lampard said, the busy summer doesn't mean that he can't play matches but it can mean that he can't play at the same level he played prior to the olympics.
Those who follow the u21 will confirm that ever since that early August match against Honduras (i think it was Honduras), Seba didn't play well at all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think Chiellini should get a rest. I know he's a machine and everything but, he played 180 minutes in 3 days right away after injury, and you know what happens when you play with tired muscles...

Let's use Legro-Mellberg, I say.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Where was it said that he was fatigued?
Tiredness in post 124 and fatigue in post 126.

We're discussing here, there doesn't need to be proof from a reliable article in order to discuss something.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
I'd like to see this formation against Cagliari :

__---------------------------Buffon
___Grygera____Legrottaglie___Chiellini___De Ceglie
________Sissoko_____Zanetti_____Marchisio
___________________Giovinco
______________Amauri_______Iaquinta

... great formation indeed, lets us see what most of the youngsters can do, but there's still albin ekdal to be seen, hopefully a substitute later on in the game,

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
oh yeah right zanetti has been out for a while now... cant wait till hes back though ...

thanks btw, i signed up yesterday, pretty excited about this cause now i can discuss my passion for juve with others that share that passion...

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Call ups for game:

Bad news, no trez, camo or Del piero.

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
7 Salihamidzic
8 Amauri
9 Iaquinta
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
15 Knezevic
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie
40 Rossi

Will give a chance for Iaquinta and Amauri tomorrow. But Camo will be missed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)