[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (13 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
All your formations with 3 dms and Giovinco.......you won't get more creativity than what we already had in the previous matches. You have Giovinco alone supposed to do the job of Camo+Nedved.
If you tried to make a more creative team, you didn't.

We play away to Cagliari. Looking at their league position after 2 rounds you get an impression that it's a weak team.
Last year they were also close to be relegated till the very end but still they gave us hard time. We won 3:2 in Sardegna with a last minute goal by Chiellini and in Turin it was 1:1.
It's a hot stadium and we can't afford an experimental team. We must use the best available.
By best available i don't mean the biggest names, but those who are the best prepared and who can offer us the most.
Camo, Ale and Trez are out and Poulsen was showing signs of fatigue. If we're changing anything, then these 4 positions should be the only ones where we should use the subs.
Iaquinta, Amauri for sure, one of the Dms who didn't play on Wednesday should also be an obvious choice, while the 4th position, Camo's one, is the more problematic one.

Or maybe....instead of using both Iaquinta and Amauri from the start, maybe Giovinco and one of them should start in attack ?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
rest Poulsen and add Marchisio

Buffon (c)

Grugera - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Sissoko - Zanetti - Marchisio

Giovinco

Amauri - Iaquinta

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
---------------------Buffon-----------------
--Grygera----Legro--Chiellini------DC---
--------Poulsen---Sissoko--Zanetti--------
-----------------Giovinco-------------------
-----------Amauri-------IQ-----------------

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
According to C4, Chiellini is still not 100% so I'd rest him too. Also Marchionni should be the first option Camo substitute and not Sali, assuming we're gonna play 4-4-2.

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Mellberg - DC

Marchionni - Sissoko - Zanetti - Giovinco

Amauri - Iaquinta

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

According to C4, Chiellini is still not 100% so I'd rest him too. Also Marchionni should be the first option Camo substitute and not Sali, assuming we're gonna play 4-4-2.

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Mellberg - DC

Marchionni - Sissoko - Zanetti - Giovinco

Amauri - Iaquinta
Perfect.

gada1984

Sep 19, 2008
Hello from me.
I have just registered in the forum.
First of all I want to say that Cagliari is not a team from our league BUT we surprisingly play bad against this type of "dwarfy" teams. So we should be really concentrated in this match.
I hope too, that Ranieri will choose De Ceglie instead of Molinaro.

johnny20

May 25, 2008
Zanetti is still injured so I would like to see this:

Manninger (Buffon need to rest)
Grygera Legro Mellberg De ceglie
Marchionni Sissoko Marchisio Giovinco
Amauri Iaquinta

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Giovinco is a tremondous talent, if he keeps working hard in training, he will feature against Calgari. For sure he will play a lot this season, due to the league & CL requirements, the squad as a whole will continually be rotated, in order to keep the players fresh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)