[SERIE A] Cagliari - Juventus (21st September, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
4-3-1-2?

______________Buffon

Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-De Ceglie

______Zanetti-Poulsen-Sissoko

___________Giovinco

_________Amauri-Del Piero

Giovinco would do one hell of a job with such a three-man-midfield behind.
Yeah i would really like to try this formation as well, perfect team to try it on and test gio.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need to get Trez scoring account opened, and this should be a good game for that.
he needs to regain his form that WE ALL KNOW HE IS CAPABLE OF...he wont get it on the bench. Cagliari is the perfect team to experiment, the are missing some key players in their squad anyways. I agree we cant afford to lose ground in the league race but if we are going to let our young players grow, when would be a more ideal situation?? they gotta get their PT somewhere

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
^ The avatar :rofl2:

CR is pimpin' yo
This is only the beginning. Ranieri will soon have featured in a lot of unexpected environments.

he needs to regain his form that WE ALL KNOW HE IS CAPABLE OF...he wont get it on the bench. Cagliari is the perfect team to experiment, the are missing some key players in their squad anyways. I agree we cant afford to lose ground in the league race but if we are going to let our young players grow, when would be a more ideal situation?? they gotta get their PT somewhere
I am sure we'll see playing time for Giovinco, De Ceglie and Marchisio this weekend, but most likely not all of them will start the game.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Ugh i think i would just play this...

Buffon

Grygera----------Mellberg----------Legro-----------De Ceglie

Marchioni--------Marchisio---------Sissoko---------GIOVINCO!!

Amuari-----------Del Piero

De Ceglie better not be on the bench or i will be fucking pissed!
He is one good player, much better than Molinaro. Giovinco deserves to start this game and so does Marchisio. It is the best possible game to try out all the youngsters (except Molinaro....)

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
I think that De Ceglie won his start-place. I hope we're not gonna loose point because of this stupid "turn over". Anyway il Capitano had risponded in the best way to Ranieri, although he's not gonna start the next game and this is injust because he's the one who deserves the most and he wanna play every game when he's ready and he looks in a great form.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
if we ever going to try 4-3-3 formation,it should be in this game.
Very true.
exactly!
I don't think playing subs would be a good idea.ranieri should do anything to gain points against weak teams. specially out of olimpico.
never forget that one of our most important problems last season was loosing point out of home
Exactly, enough understimating small teams and loosing points like last year.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon
Grygera - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marchisio - Sissoko - Poulsen
Giovinco
Amauri - Del Piero​

maybe Sali instead of Marchisio or Poulsen to give us more width

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Zenit match leaves after-effects

Camoranesi suffered a strong contusion to his right ankle, with a minimal sprain. It's nothing serious, but his chances to recover in time for Sunday's game at Cagliari seem limited. In any case, the player will undergo further tests tomorrow.

Alessandro Del Piero was also hit hard against Zenit. A foul on Alex caused mild stress to his right knee ligament. His conditions aren't worrying in the medium term, but it looks unlikely that he can be employed at the Sant’Elia.

David Trezeguet's recovery looks set to be longer as he's still suffering with problems to his right knee's tendon. The player complained of pain immediately after the match and tests today showed his tendon is not in great shape. The therapies to be used will be selected tomorrow.

There's good news for Jonathan Zebina, however, who's been training on the pitch on his own for the last three days. He is recovering from the problem to his tendon. Cristiano Zanetti's conditions are also improving. He was supposed to miss out a month or two, and after thirty-eight days his situation looks good, so the prognosis will probably turn out to be correct.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So no Trez, Alex and Camo...surely a time to try Giovinco.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
The problem now is that we'll have no strikers on the bench if both DP and Trezeguet are out. I can't see Ranieri employing all 3 fit forwards.

Arguably Marchionni's something of a forward though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)