[Serie A] Cagliari - Juventus (05/02/2011) (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Moggi was an excellent CEO when he was here, i dont know what happened with calciopoli, but no one does really.
Since someone else took his job at juve he's bitter like a guy against his exgf's new boyfriend. obviously he is just trolling juventus whenever he has the chance.

i'd like to see him return as director, his relations, recources and advice would be a good benefit, while it would stop his anti juventusboard comments, where most of the sewerreporters are leeching from.

60% of the anti juve board comments are derrivates of what moggi said.

yet there are plenty of good articles that go in dept, and prove marotta is actually doing a terrific job considering the poor recources was offered and the mess he had to clean up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hope u did not hurt yourself while writing that.

back to match....i would like to see sorenson start this along with martinez-matri starting up front.
why ? if you want us to lose you clearly arent a juventus fan, and definatly dont have a juventus mentality.
we can do without people like you.
but feel free to buy a shirt and boost our merchandising

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Moggi was an excellent CEO when he was here, i dont know what happened with calciopoli, but no one does really.
Since someone else took his job at juve he's bitter like a guy against his exgf's new boyfriend. obviously he is just trolling juventus whenever he has the chance.

i'd like to see him return as director, his relations, recources and advice would be a good benefit, while it would stop his anti juventusboard comments, where most of the sewerreporters are leeching from.

60% of the anti juve board comments are derrivates of what moggi said.

yet there are plenty of good articles that go in dept, and prove marotta is actually doing a terrific job considering the poor recources was offered and the mess he had to clean up.
You are a true juventus fanboy.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    When will you realize that people you call Moggi fans are actually Juve fans who wish best for their club and people those who hate Moggi are mostly call themselves Romanista, Interista, Laziale etc crap. And the reason they hate Moggi, because we were flying high when he is around.
    Are we at that again, Turk? Are you calling me Romanista, Interista, Laziale, etc? I really want to know.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    And people who do want Moggi back are not Juve-fans, how does that make sense?
    It doesn't, that's exactly what I was saying. There is a bunch of JUVE FANS here who do not want Moggi back but are being called, fake fans, Inter fans and now that you said it, not Juve-fans. You as a Juve fan, do you like being called not a fan?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    It doesn't, that's exactly what I was saying. There is a bunch of JUVE FANS here who do not want Moggi back but are being called, fake fans, Inter fans and now that you said it, not Juve-fans. You as a Juve fan, do you like being called not a fan?
    I don't know which is the worse, Moggi-fans called not Juve-fans or not Moggi-fans being called Interistas. People need to stop prejudicing and respect others opinion.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    I don't know which is the worse, Moggi-fans called not Juve-fans or not Moggi-fans being called Interistas. People need to stop prejudicing and respect others opinion.
    Tell that to those who started it, start by Turk, he was the first to call me an Interista.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    There are a bunch of morons who can't accept other opinions,their first line of defence is "you are not a juve fan!!".
    Other than that tuz is good,but their numbers are increasing :D

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
    It's time for Juventus to step up .It's a crucial time for the whole season.This game and the one against Inter will give us the whole image.Are we now a midtable team or is there any ambition left.Rape those bitches ! If they score, score more ,how simple that may be.Just a victory would be enough to boost their confidence against those bastards.FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)