[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (8 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
We played a very bad game , no organized , terrible passes , bad finishing and stupid referee, but the worst performers were Amauri the useless and Molinaro the sorry man .

Del Piero and Giovinco came later and made some impact , but too late , another note , Caceres had a decent game , he tried so hard .

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it was so bad all I could was shake my head and laugh...Chiellini, Cathereth and Poulsen are the only ones who can come out with any positive remarks after this horrendous performance.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You know how bad it is when people are scared of Cagliari.
They are dangerous but c'mon.

It's Cagliari. You don't deserve to win Scudetto if you shit pants when you're playing against them really.
Not just against every team that runs but when you see

"OHHH, Sampdoria is hard"
"OOOOOOOOOOH Cagliari is damn hard away"

"ooooooH we play against Livorno, there was a football legend playing for them, once"

"ooohh we play against Atalanta, and you know how tough they are"

"we play against Roma, who are in awful shape and we are shining but never mind, OOOOOH, it's gonna be hard"

"Torino is Torino, damn hard to play that one"

"OOOOH NO, we play against freakin' Lecce in Coppa, there was Zeman, we're going to struggle"

"noooo BOLOGNA!"
:shifty:

oh and not to forget right before the match
|
|
V
We are going to lose 1-0
:sergio:

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Diego, Amauri, Molinaro out and possibly Ferrara.

Pavel Nedved back in any capacity please he is 1000000 times better than diego or amauri , at least we can abuse Balotelli next week

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I'm not really surprised. We start eight defensive players away against a team who is on good form. Just more evidence that Ferrara is not up to the challange. Not even close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)