[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (10 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Diego has done a hell of alot more than Giovinco this season, thats why he warrants the start.
No actually, he hasn't. He's played more but he hasn't been impressed to be honest.

Marceℓℓo;2246529 said:
Suns and his whining about Giovinco is so annoying.
Maybe it is, I don't know. But honestly, when he have 3 strikers off and no other left winger then I think Giovinco should be playing.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No actually, he hasn't. He's played more but he hasn't been impressed to be honest.

Maybe it is, I don't know. But honestly, when he have 3 strikers off and no other left winger then I think Giovinco should be playing.
Take the Giovinco glasses off sir.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I even agree with you that Giovinco should be playing a lot more,but the constant whining week in week out is annoying to me.Can't help it.

Besides,Marchisio on the left actually worked quite good in the past,he played there for Italy for example.

Forza Juve!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Immobile should be on the bench instead of De Ceglie IMO

If Molinaro goes off injured Caceres or in an emergency Chellini could cover LB.

But if Amauri gets injured we have to put Alex as Striker :sergio:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can we leave the fights for after the match ends?
We won't win anyway, so I can guarantee you some great fights. :D

Nah, I'm joking. Fight now because we're sooo winning this match and there will be no reasons to fight afterwards.

1:2
Amauri 35th minute, Del Piero (free kick or PK) 88th minute.

Feb 7, 2007
Can we leave the fights for after the match ends?
We won't win anyway, so I can guarantee you some great fights. :D

Nah, I'm joking. Fight now because we're sooo winning this match and there will be no reasons to fight afterwards.

1:2
Amauri 35th minute, Del Piero (free kick or PK) 88th minute.
amauri will probably score a hat trick , as for del piero i am sure he will find a way to score

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Marceℓℓo;2246557 said:
I even agree with you that Giovinco should be playing a lot more,but the constant whining week in week out is annoying to me.Can't help it.

Besides,Marchisio on the left actually worked quite good in the past,he played there for Italy for example.

Forza Juve!
It's easy cuz Giovinco gets mistreated week in and week out. But Giovinco is likable, he's extremely loyal and doesn't deserve to be treated this way, that's probably why I whine about it all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)