[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (7 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I will start Poulsen with Sissoko. Poulsen is starting to find form and should rightly start the game. Marchisio should probably make a sub appearance in the 2nd half ...

Apr 19, 2007
Played out of position that is why. I think it could work tommorow. If the movement is good behind him then game on. Lets be honest he cannot be worse than Amauri,Iaquinta or even Trez in that position.
Yes Del Piero played terrible because he was out of position so lets learn from that and not play him in a position he cant handle and isnt comfortable with. He is not a lone striker!!! Not big enough to hold the ball up and isnt a striker that pushes the defense back line like trez does. Terrible choice putting Del Piero as lone strkier. Thats great we have 4 creative players but without a pure finisher it doesnt matter

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #165
    We have to field three central midfielders today just to recover our balance back. And I don't consider Camoranesi a central midfielder, that's why I find this as the best solution.

Buffon
    Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso?
    Marchisio Sissoko Poulsen
    Camoranesi
    Del Piero Diego​

May 22, 2009
    We have to field three central midfielders today just to recover our balance back. And I don't consider Camoranesi a central midfielder, that's why I find this as the best solution.

Buffon
    Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso?
    Marchisio Sissoko Poulsen
    Camoranesi
    Del Piero Diego​
    Grosso is not availabe today, he´s not even called up. But I agree with you about the midfield, we need to find the defensive balance today.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #169
    Grosso is not availabe today, he´s not even called up. But I agree with you about the midfield, we need to find the defensive balance today.
    That's why I had a question mark next to Grosso. I had no idea about his availability.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    i'd play ciro from the start. he can't be any worse than amauri at the moment so what have we really got to lose? (other than the 3 points obviously) cuz DP on his own of in a top 2 next to diego does not sound feasible, but then again who am i to know?!

caceres -- canna -- chiellini -- moli

momo -- poulsen/tiago

camo -- diego -- gio

ciro​

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Heard from tuttosport DP will be starting from the bench and our favourite Molinaro will take Grossos place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)