[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (5 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Del Piero up front on his own. This is a big game I seriously don't want a youth team player starting.
So Cagliari now turned up to be a great club where we can't play our so called "youth" (who are 18-21 btw) just because we can't lose 3 points, tell me sth man where can we actually play the "youth" if we can't play them in the league since we're planning not to lose points and the CL is too compatative for them, Do you really think that playing a match or two in the Coppa Italia will actually help them grow?!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So Cagliari now turned up to be a great club where we can't play our so called "youth" (who are 18-21 btw) just because we can't lose 3 points, tell me sth man where can we actually play the "youth" if we can't play them in the league since we're planning not to lose points and the CL is too compatative for them, Do you really think that playing a match or two in the Coppa Italia will actually help them grow?!
A week before the Inter game its hardly ideal to be experimenting dude. We NEED 3 points and at the moment we look incapable of grabbing that. Cagliari or not this constant underestimating of lower teams bite us in the arses. We need to play the strongest team. In reference to Gio he should play that is for sure.

On a side note I hope Diego scores tommorow to shut the fucking idiots at Xtratime up.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A week before the Inter game its hardly ideal to be experimenting dude. We NEED 3 points and at the moment we look incapable of grabbing that. Cagliari or not this constant underestimating of lower teams bite us in the arses. We need to play the strongest team. In reference to Gio he should play that is for sure.

On a side note I hope Diego scores tommorow to shut the fucking idiots at Xtratime up.
Immobile has what it takes IMO to perform on Seria A stage, this lad along with Marrone and Auriaudo, I have faith on all three of them to be sth in the future while Maronne and Immobile are two who can really be more useful than many of our curently starting players. And thats why I believe its their time to shine especially in Immobile's case where we have only one striker who's a debatable case whether he can perform in that lonely striker spot.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Immobile has what it takes IMO to perform on Seria A stage, this lad along with Marrone and Auriaudo, I have faith on all three of them to be sth in the future while Maronne and Immobile are two who can really be more useful than many of our curently starting players. And thats why I believe its their time to shine especially in Immobile's case where we have only one striker who's a debatable case whether he can perform in that lonely striker spot.
How are they? they have not proved anything yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The only criteria he went by for saying that is simply this, young primavera players he havent really seen except few glances, so no chance they cant be good enough, defenitely the opposite :agree: did I say YOUNG btw? Youth products that are groomed for the future, so they surely MUST be future stars. Or wait, why not be stars already now? Ofcourse, they must be, only need to play them, yes yes, how didnt I see that, they are better then our starting players!!!!

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
The only criteria he went by for saying that is simply this, young primavera players he havent really seen except few glances, did I say YOUNG btw? Youth products that are groomed for the future, so they surely MUST be future stars. Or wait, why not be stars already now? Ofcourse, they must be, only need to play them, yes yes, how didnt I see that, they are better then our starting players!!!!
Better yet, how does the Manager not see this? there are exceptions though Giovinco being one that springs to mind.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't think Ferrara will play PDC at LB, Moli is more feasible solution. But there can be a surprise too playing Caceres or Ariaudo at LB. Caceres played as L CB in Uruguay NT and Ariaudo has been tried as LB in Azzurini.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
How are they? they have not proved anything yet.
Just watch some of the games this season where Immobile played, he did something that Amauri for one never does and that is running after the ball even when its a deadball situation. And this lad really has some pace and yes he's yet to prove that on a 1st team level but he certianly did that in the 2nd.
And you can watch some of Marrone's performances in the peace cup where he did really well especially with his passing, while he did even better with the 2nd team as well.
If that were true then they'd be in the team.
So just because they are no regulars it gives you the impresion that they're not good enough, just take a look at Seba's and Trezi's(Ranieri time)
cases ffs.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Just watch some of the games this season where Immobile played, he did something that Amauri for one never does and that is running after the ball even when its a deadball situation. And this lad really has some pace and yes he's yet to prove that on a 1st team level but he certianly did that in the 2nd.
And you can watch some of Marrone's performances in the peace cup where he did really well especially with his passing, while he did even better with the 2nd team as well.

So just because they are no regulars it gives you the impresion that they're not good enough, just take a look at Seba's and Trezi's(Ranieri time)
cases ffs.
I struggled to see anything in the 15 minutes he was on in Bordeaux and the 2 minutes he played in another game. Sorry for being dilluded I cleary did not watch him properly.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I struggled to see anything in the 15 minutes he was on in Bordeaux and the 2 minutes he played in another game. Sorry for being dilluded I cleary did not watch him properly.
Well he was close to score in those 2 minutes he was in during the Atlanta game :)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yeah but that's Ranieri. :D

He's a special case.
True, but Seba did struggle in this Ciro time, until Vicenzo and Claudio were injured then just then he realized that he needed to rotate things temporarly till at least Claudio is back.
I hope Im wrong coz its a real shame to watch Seba rot on the bench when the likes of a poor Amauri and a tired Melo gets the nod every time. And yes Seba does fit in the 4-3-1-2 formation but it change to more like a 4-3-2-1 when he plays in the 2nd striker roll.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Amauri is close to scoring every game but does not. So what is your point?
Plz tell me you're not talking about that only chance I've ever see him close to goal in the Bordeux match where he along with Diego fucked up to shoot a goal in an open space :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)