[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 JUVENTUS [July 29th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Ronaldo - Higuaín - Zanimacchia
Ahamada/Matuidi - Fagioli - Ramsey
Coccolo - Rugani - Dragusin - Danilo
Buffon​

I expect that Ronaldo wants to play. Still a record to get. I don’t see any point in giving some time to Muratore as he will leave. The season for U23 is finished, but U19 still has the Youth League to play so I’d like to give some time to them. Overall a nice line up in Football Manager, I’d be surprised to see this.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Buffon​

I expect that Ronaldo wants to play. Still a record to get. I don’t see any point in giving some time to Muratore as he will leave. The season for U23 is finished, but U19 still has the Youth League to play so I’d like to give some time to them. Overall a nice line up in Football Manager, I’d be surprised to see this.
Vrioni has been on the bench for quite some time now. He deserves some minutes

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    You know Cagliari is happy we won the title yesterday b/c they know a cack lineup is coming.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    While the league is wrapped up, you still want to keep guys in rhythm for the Lyon game. The question is which of the two games you do that with? Personally, I would use the Roma game as the tuneup for Lyon, especially since it’s in Turin.

So for this one, you could play a bunch of backups.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    While the league is wrapped up, you still want to keep guys in rhythm for the Lyon game. The question is which of the two games you do that with? Personally, I would use the Roma game as the tuneup for Lyon, especially since it’s in Turin.

They've been playing matches every 3-5 days for the past month.

They don't need to find a rhythm. They need rest.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

yeh, IMO this is the game to give them full rest, and ronaldo if he wants to rest he should.

The roma game must be to get everyone in sync and with their legs ready.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    They've been playing matches every 3-5 days for the past month.

They don't need to find a rhythm. They need rest.

you don’t just pick up where you left off after nearly two weeks off. This isn’t FIFA.

Fans constantly want managers to rest their players, and it never really happens. There’s a reason for that and it isn’t stubbornness. Players need to play.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

you don’t just pick up where you left off after nearly two weeks off. This isn’t FIFA.

Fans constantly want managers to rest their players, and it never really happens. There’s a reason for that and it isn’t stubbornness. Players need to play.
    The same players that have played 12 matches in 45 days need to play MORE matches? Especially matches that mean nothing. We are going to risk a key player or 2 getting injured in addition to Dybala because playing 14 matches in 52 days is much more beneficial.

Jun 16, 2020

Two weeks isn’t much. They are training and just came from a very heavy month. Usually players don’t play this much.

If a player gets rested during the regular season without the CL groups or Coppa games it’s perfectly normal to play after a 2 weeks ‘pause’.

At this point I’m more bothered of us being to tired instead of us not playing for two weeks. I’ve never seen this kind of tiredness at Juventus players. They all look totally exhausted.

By the way it are 12 days from the last game till Lyon so it’s not even 2 full weeks.

So strange that Lyon is in a total opposite situation with no official games. Will be interesting to see how both teams will be prepared for that night.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Can we oficially let the U23 team play instead of A team?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Buffon​

Zero chance we will see this. But hope we do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)