[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (55 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
[video=metacafe;9592866/cagliari_juventus_1_3_commento_zuliani_hd/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9592866/cagliari_juventus_1_3_commento_zuliani_hd/[/video]

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
and you just proved it again :p

I think Gio embellished the challenge but Astori has himself to blame because the way he looked for the ball there was just stupid considering the circumstances. Hope you are not denying that the other team going a man down, while leading you 1-0 and denying you clear chances and frustrating you was a key moment in the game, though?

No, I am not denying any of the rest but that was exactly my point, which you guys are resilient to seeing without twisting it out of proportion - these things happen all the time in virtually any game out there. Tonight, however, all of a sudden they were seen as a sign of global apocalypse. Why? Because you guys had a poor game, especially in the first half, and before Astori going off, you didn't create much in the 2nd half either. It's that frustration I've been talking about that made you vilify an undoubtedly sub-par showing by the ref.

Well, can't help you on that part. I am accused of being biased as a Milan fan by ... Juve fans who are unbiased about a Juve game ... seems to me the world is in perfect order, as it's always been :)
It seems I misunderstood you then for which I apologize.

When I initially responded to your post I was left with the impression that you were not agreeing with the things I mentioned so far.

However I do feel a bit insulted by your posts because I always aimed at being objective even when it comes to Juventus. :p

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
:D

out of curiosity - why is Vidal taking the PKs at Juve? I remember him missing 3 PKs out 5 or 6 he's taken. Could be wrong though.
Pirlo's missed a few, Vooch has never taken them regularly, Vidal took them regularly at Leverkusen and has done well, I think he's only missed 2 so far, I think Giovinco's last one for Juve also ended up in row Z even if it was about 4 years back. How we miss Ale.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Then how come you aren't scrutinizing Cagliari's penalty rather than just Juve's? Both were 50-50 and their penalty was a game changer.

Seriously, just let it go. Nothing good will come of this.
I did it say it was a soft one, just like that tug on Quag in the 1st half and the Giovinco PK in the 2nd. Also on the Cagliari PK, I don't think it was the ref to blame but the goal-line assistant fooled him into giving the PK, iirc.

Again, I am not saying the ref was perfect but if Juve hadn't been so poor in the first half, and even in the 2nd half up to Astori's sending off, you guys would have forgotten about that cagliari Pk by HT. Instead, you guys saw another calciopoli in pretty much every call of the ref by the time you scored the equalizer.

just giving my opinion of it, Sheiky, but my username is preventing it from being judged on par with others here.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo's missed a few, Vooch has never taken them regularly, Vidal took them regularly at Leverkusen and has done well, I think he's only missed 2 so far, I think Giovinco's last one for Juve also ended up in row Z even if it was about 4 years back. How we miss Ale.
:tup:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
and yet somehow my opinion is the only one here that is biased
Of course we'll be biased. It's actually ridiculous to not think so. It's a football match FFS --if we didn't burst when a ref fucked us up then we shouldn't be called fans. We'll continue to treat each and every one of them as 21/12/12 day.

What I can't believe someone would give 50-50 on Asamoah's clear pen which should've been given. It's mind boggling that someone with such views would give us lesson about 'biased'.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It seems I misunderstood you then for which I apologize.

When I initially responded to your post I was left with the impression that you were not agreeing with the things I mentioned so far.

However I do feel a bit insulted by your posts because I always aimed at being objective even when it comes to Juventus. :p
:tup:

:D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Then how come you aren't scrutinizing Cagliari's penalty rather than just Juve's? Both were 50-50 and their penalty was a game changer.

Seriously, just let it go. Nothing good will come of this.
One other thing - look around Sheiky; how many people do you see who would scrutinize Juve's PK and how many Cagliari's? Just bringing some balance to the conversation, that's all :)

- - - Updated - - -

just because you are polite, and mention a fact here and there doesn't make you any less of a troll.
just because you say this on a Juve forum doesn't make it anything more than just your opinion.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i like how you pretend to spread "objectivity" here pretending to be un biased, even though a lot of members here are unbiased and we have other non juve fans that give un biased opinions.

the truth is you should head to milan forums and maybe get their heads out of their asses about what is what considering all the bias there is there. you aren't blowing anyone's mind here.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
One other thing - look around Sheiky; how many people do you see who would scrutinize Juve's PK and how many Cagliari's? Just bringing some balance to the conversation, that's all :)
Why can't you get it into your thick skull?
cagliari's penalty was soft, shouldn't have been given
Juve's penalty was soft shouldn't have been given.
Foul on Asa was clear penalty should've been given.
Vidal's hand was too close to his body also he was too close to the cag player imo it was ok i'm not sure.
The red card was sooner or later coming. when a team resorts to fouling every minute, just to break the other team's rhythm and also blatant time wasting, ref has no option but to penalize them so that they stop this disgusting display of football.
What do you expect from juve players? not to complain about this preplanned anti football?

There's no bias here, the ref was cack, however if you are not willing to see all of this and just the parts that suits you, then you are the biased one.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I don't remember him missing that much but I remember Pirlo missing a lot lately.
checked it now - this season he's missed vs Parma and now vs Cagliari and has scored vs Udinese and Roma. I was under the impression that he'd missed vs Torino too but that one was on Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

i like how you pretend to spread "objectivity" here pretending to be un biased, even though a lot of members here are unbiased and we have other non juve fans that give un biased opinions.

the truth is you should head to milan forums and maybe get their heads out of their asses about what is what considering all the bias there is there. you aren't blowing anyone's mind here.
not sure you realize it but I can still answer to the above with what I said earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)