[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The English commentary said this way before the red card, that Cagliari were going to end up with one because they were picking up a yellow every 5 mins.
Swedish one too, they wear fouling unchecked for like 60 mins, lasted that long due to that Serie C level ref. They werent even making smart cynical fouls (ala Gasperini's Genoa), just downright clumsy shit. Especially that Murru kid (commentator was saying how smart Cagliari coach is for taking him off asap) besides Astori, I mean every time Vidal and Gio had the ball they were getting kicked from behind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
there was virtually no or minimal contact when Astori brought Gio down for the 2nd yellow ... and I think we all know that Gio doesn't exactly need to be fouled to find himself a reason to roll on the grass :). But that wasn't my point - what I meant was that if the ref had something against you or whatever, he could have not given the 2nd yellow ... and even if it was correct call, sending off Astori was a key moment in the game, that was all.

as for the rest, you are making my case that your frustration magnified the refs less than assuring performance today and made you guys overreact, big time. Not much that doesn't happen in many other games, as well, yet you are treating it like it's the end of the world. :)
Which case exactly do I prove?

So, you deny Astori didn't even try to get the ball in half the fouls he committed against Giovinco?

You deny Ekdal committed way too many fouls without even getting a single yellow card?

You deny Agazzi employed a too obvious time wasting tactic without getting sanctioned for it?

You deny Vidal's arms were too close to his body, had too little time to react and was too close to the guy who cleared the ball for it to be considered a genuine handball?

I always took your posts seriously acmilan but you're making me change my mind with your ridiculous comments tonight.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
it's often when a ref would not give a quick 2nd yellow to a player already on a YC - not the first and not the last time you'd see something like that. I disagree with that being a bad call and would say is a perfect example of frustration making the judgement on your side, guys.

Don't recall the situation with Asamoah you described there but sounds to me another 50-50 call that was seen as 0-100 due to frustration.

the ref was far from perfect but you guys looked so bad the 1st half because of how poor your overall approach was - no determination, no will, lots of wayward passes, etc, etc - and not because some calls didn't go your way.
Cool story bro. More please.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont get what that sorry fuck Cellino is whining about

HIS stadium failed the tests for this game

He had to move but was to late with it ???

Now blames juventus ?

Sorry son, its your fucking stadium, you deal with it. fucking amateur

Apr 15, 2006
The English commentary said this way before the red card, that Cagliari were going to end up with one because they were picking up a yellow every 5 mins.
Precisely. I don't get why such players are surprised when someone gets sent off. When you play a physical game that involves breaking up your opponents' moves, you relinquish the right to complain about cards. Period!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Which case exactly do I prove?

So, you deny Astori didn't even try to get the ball in half the fouls he committed against Giovinco?

You deny Ekdal committed way too many fouls without even getting a single yellow card?

You deny Agazzi employed a too obvious time wasting tactic without getting sanctioned for it?

You deny Vidal's arms were too close to his body, had too little time to react and was too close to the guy who cleared the ball for it to be considered a genuine handball?

I always took your posts seriously acmilan but you're making me change my mind with your ridiculous comments tonight.
and you just proved it again :p

I think Gio embellished the challenge but Astori has himself to blame because the way he looked for the ball there was just stupid considering the circumstances. Hope you are not denying that the other team going a man down, while leading you 1-0 and denying you clear chances and frustrating you was a key moment in the game, though?

No, I am not denying any of the rest but that was exactly my point, which you guys are resilient to seeing without twisting it out of proportion - these things happen all the time in virtually any game out there. Tonight, however, all of a sudden they were seen as a sign of global apocalypse. Why? Because you guys had a poor game, especially in the first half, and before Astori going off, you didn't create much in the 2nd half either. It's that frustration I've been talking about that made you vilify an undoubtedly sub-par showing by the ref.

Well, can't help you on that part. I am accused of being biased as a Milan fan by ... Juve fans who are unbiased about a Juve game ... seems to me the world is in perfect order, as it's always been :)

Apr 15, 2006
and you just proved it again :p

I think Gio embellished the challenge but Astori has himself to blame because the way he looked for the ball there was just stupid considering the circumstances. Hope you are not denying that the other team going a man down, while leading you 1-0 and denying you clear chances and frustrating you was a key moment in the game, though?

No, I am not denying any of the rest but that was exactly my point, which you guys are resilient to seeing without twisting it out of proportions - these things happen all the time in virtually any game out there. Tonight, however, all of a sudden they were seen as a sign of global apocalypse. Why? Because you guys had a poor game, especially in the first half, and before Astori going off, you didn't create much in the 2nd half either. It's that frustration I've been talking about that made you vilify an undoubtedly sub-par showing by the ref.

Well, can't help you on that part. I am accused of being biased as a Milan fan by ... Juve fans who are unbiased about a Juve game ... seems to me the world is in perfect order, as it's always been :)
Just let it go, man. Just let it go. Nothing good will ever come out of such arguments.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
i think he only failed to score against them once
Yep, had a brilliant game tonight and was exceptional in the first game away against them after we brought him in January where I think he scored two as well. Doesn't seem to mind much in celebrating when scoring against them, I don't think you can put today's celebration down to relief over his goal drought as he's celebrated them before against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)