[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (59 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
there was virtually no or minimal contact when Astori brought Gio down for the 2nd yellow ... and I think we all know that Gio doesn't exactly need to be fouled to find himself a reason to roll on the grass :). But that wasn't my point - what I meant was that if the ref had something against you or whatever, he could have not given the 2nd yellow ... and even if it was correct call, sending off Astori was a key moment in the game, that was all.

as for the rest, you are making my case that your frustration magnified the refs less than assuring performance today and made you guys overreact, big time. Not much that doesn't happen in many other games, as well, yet you are treating it like it's the end of the world. :)
thank allah it's half an hour passed ... the aussies has some hours to be terrified though

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
then how frustrated must you be with your team being 17 points behind, according to your logic your views are even more skewed
you guys can't seem to look any farther than my username ;) - I am not frustrated at all by Juve winning today as my team is not competing for the scudetto this year but for CL qualification, provided other teams enter a rocky stretch.

The only thing this game meant to me was a buttload of vcash on a Juve win ;)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
On another note, it's frustrating that we were missing chances like that. I'm not sure if we were gonna win without that red card because we weren't gonna create as much. But from the chances we created before we scored and before the red card, it was painful to watch us. Just look at the penalty and the two empty net chances Asamoah missed. Then Matri's shot that the keeper brilliantly saved.

The CL stats summed our situation brilliantly. We lead the whole competition there in the "shots on goal" list with 21 shots per match, but we are second from behind on the conversion rate list, with petty 7%.
we didnt create much bc we where poor in the first half, but cagliari making fouls in every play also has alot to do with it. clearly it was their gameplan to do so, and bc of the pussy ref they almost got away with it.

our finishing is too poor though. we got to get better at that, but now matri is back so.......:)

Apr 15, 2006
Whine about Astori's sending off all you want, but it was merely a consolation for not sending off Murru for that blatant shirt tugging on Vidal moments earlier. Cagliari were asking for a sending off by the way they were fouling. I don't see why anyone should be surprised at that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
On another note, it's frustrating that we were missing chances like that. I'm not sure if we were gonna win without that red card because we weren't gonna create as much. But from the chances we created before we scored and before the red card, it was painful to watch us. Just look at the penalty and the two empty net chances Asamoah missed. Then Matri's shot that the keeper brilliantly saved.

The CL stats summed our situation brilliantly. We lead the whole competition there in the "shots on goal" list with 21 shots per match, but we are second from behind on the conversion rate list, with petty 7%.
We shot 30 fucking times tonight, missed 20 of them off target, did anything besides the Asa chances feel dangerous at all? Besides the goals, and Vuci's shot that led to Matri's rebound). Yeah, that says it all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you guys can't seem to look any farther than my username ;) - I am not frustrated at all by Juve winning today as my team is not competing for the scudetto this year but for CL qualification, provided other teams enter a rocky stretch.

The only thing this game meant to me was a butload of vcash on a Juve win ;)

sell that shit to the tourists, you're sore and you know it :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Whine about Astori's sending off all you want, but it was merely a consolation for not sending off Murru for that blatant shirt tugging on Vidal moments earlier. Cagliari were asking for a sending off by the way they were fouling. I don't see why anyone should be surprised at that.
The English commentary said this way before the red card, that Cagliari were going to end up with one because they were picking up a yellow every 5 mins.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
sell that shit to the tourists, you're sore and you know it :D
well, wish there was away to prove it but ... too many tourists around :D

hell, I'd give it a shot - I was hoping Juve would win 1-4 'cause that would have meant "other results" and a second buttload of vcash in a my coffers. Still not working? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)