[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (58 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Hmm, what frustration? That was a clear yellow card foul. The Cagliari coach only confirmed it when he subbed his player. It was clear that even the smallest foul from that guy was gonna be a 2nd yellow, because the referee forgave him the 2nd yellow. Poor Astori was punished for what that Murru guy was doing.

I'm not really sure about the Asamoah situation. As you can see from my earlier post, I'm certainly not calling it a 0-100 call. It's when Bonucci hit the post, then Matri's shot was miraculously saved and Asamoah from the rebound headed the ball outside the post. Asamoah and the Juve players immediately surrounded the referee asking for a penalty. The replays didn't show well if Asamoah was pushed from behind or not, but his reaction and the way he fell implies that he was pushed from behind and that's why he miraculously missed the whole goal. But, like I said, I can't claim anything happened there because the replays didn't show it well.
result of you guys being 1-0 down and not playing very well.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Astori made atleast 7-8 fouls lol..He was fouling like every 4-5 mins..Deserved red in my opinion.Also that young LB too ,his name starts from M..They were fouling and diving all over the place today,i mean literally the entire team.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Astori made atleast 7-8 fouls lol..He was fouling like every 4-5 mins..Deserved red in my opinion.Also that young LB too ,his name starts from M..They were fouling and diving all over the place today,i mean literally the entire team.
Mussa

but the real cunt was Ekdal, typical Scandinavian

Jul 2, 2006
While trolling fans of other teams are getting banned, why is this guy getting special treatment? And wtf some people trying to reason with him.

If it wasn't for that penalty ref gifted to them at the start, this game would have been a walk in the park.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
On another note, it's frustrating that we were missing chances like that. I'm not sure if we were gonna win without that red card because we weren't gonna create as much. But from the chances we created before we scored and before the red card, it was painful to watch us. Just look at the penalty and the two empty net chances Asamoah missed. Then Matri's shot that the keeper brilliantly saved.

The CL stats summed our situation brilliantly. We lead the whole competition there in the "shots on goal" list with 21 shots per match, but we are second from behind on the conversion rate list, with petty 7%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)