[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (62 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
you serious? Did you see the 1st half?
;)

seriously, though, you were pathetic in the 1st half and the frustration magnified every single call he made that didn't go your way. The PK for Cagliari was a soft one but other than that, he didn't commit anything worthy of plucking your feathers :)

In the 2nd half, there were several game-changing calls that went Juve's way - the PK, the RC, and also the game-winning goal for 1-2 that could well have been called off - but you won because you actually came out to play after the break.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Well that was a short lived scare in the end.

Never really thought it was a flat performance like the Milan match, always thought we had a chance.

Caceres and Vidal were particularly frustrating tonight.

Quag vs Matri? It's a pointless comparison. In reality they're both not up to standard.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
just half of the team loves Juve, but they have to work as its told to do so by Conte. Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, etc, every player has bad days , even today-s Pirlo&Vidal&Vuci
OK you are right, but lets talk about respect for Juve. I believe Pirlo Vidal Vuci or even licht have intense respect for Juve.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
;)

seriously, though, you were pathetic in the 2st half and the frustration magnified every single call he made that didn't go your way. The PK for Cagliari was a soft one but other than that, he didn't commit anything worthy of plucking your feathers :)

In the 2nd half, there were several game-changing calls that went Juve's way - the PK, the RC, and also the game-winning goal for 1-2 that could well have been called off - but you won because you actually came out to play after the break.

:D

Apr 15, 2006
;)

seriously, though, you were pathetic in the 2st half and the frustration magnified every single call he made that didn't go your way. The PK for Cagliari was a soft one but other than that, he didn't commit anything worthy of plucking your feathers :)

Not sure if serious or trolling.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Absolutely, but I think I read here some weeks ago about these situations and how every handball that leads to a goal is sanctioned, even if unintentional or it's hand to the body. Not sure if it's true.
you could make either case - some refs would call it one way, others the other

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Do you guys think Asamoah is going to improve?????

His ball control, work rate and pace is great.

But his movements, one-dimensional running and delivery is really bad, often resulting in nothing! I can't even recall him crossing a ball that finds the intended target.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
;)

seriously, though, you were pathetic in the 1st half and the frustration magnified every single call he made that didn't go your way. The PK for Cagliari was a soft one but other than that, he didn't commit anything worthy of plucking your feathers :)

:lol: i love it, this is even got to you, you got mad trolled.

i ll take you seriously again once you cool down :D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #335

But his movements, one-dimensional running and delivery is really bad, often resulting in nothing! I can't even recall him crossing a ball that finds the intended target.
    He is useless on the wing going forward and will forever stay like that because he is not a winger.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009

He was bad today, but looking back at the time he joined Juve since now, I'll give him (easily) a passing grade for his performances.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Absolutely, but I think I read here some weeks ago about these situations and how every handball that leads to a goal is sanctioned, even if unintentional or it's hand to the body. Not sure if it's true.
    I'm pretty sure that's not in the laws of the game, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was applied like that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    There was a pretty big call that went against Juve. The red card was given when it shouldn't have been given. It should have been called much earlier, when that youngster who got subbed out immediately after that foul on Vidal, should have gotten his 2nd yellow.
    That "foul" on Asamoah was also a dubious call. I'm really not sure if there was a contact from behind, but from the way Asamoah fell and reacted, it might have been a push for a penalty and maybe a direct red card.

Overall, terrible refereeing. I hope both managers mention the refereeing. I fully expect Italy to concentrate on the pro-Juve calls and that's why Juve must talk about the refereeing and highlight the pro-Cagliari calls.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
    Aug 26, 2008
    ;)

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)