[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (58 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Cagliari seemingly have a decent spine in their starting 11. Good keeper, Ariaudo/Astori fairly good young CBs, Nainggolan who is quite beastly in midfield and that wankpot Cossu who creates for the strikers as trequartista. Individually some pretty interesting players, but they dont click together as a team.
They will miss Conti, who is one of their best, if not the best midfielder this season.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So I wake up this morning in a pretty good mood. I open up the bedroom window to have a cig and stare at the weird trees in my garden who look like they're fucking, and suddenly it hits me: We're playing Cagliari tonight :scared:

I gasp for air, choking on the cig in the process, rolling around on the floor until I'm able to spit it out. I start crying, and I shout for God to "take me now!"

Cagliari, who are minnows from southern Italy with an anti-Juve president and who are probably pissed off that we knocked them out of the Coppa Italia. Cagliari, who celebrate christmas 365 a year, in the sense that they can relax and spend time with their families whenever they want, due to the share lack of ambition at the club. Whereas our players live a spartan way of life and only get to see their loved ones during the holidays that's coming up after this match. Could our players' minds be on those delicious family dinners and getting to spend time with their loved ones right now? If so, we're in big, big trouble.

Another omen is that we could end up breaking a record tonight if we win (most points in half a season). Wouldn't it be typical if we don't?

:scared:
@Bianconero_Aus & all other neurotics.
We will win :agree:

May 22, 2007
Cellino:

“I feel a deep sense of shame and embarrassment, having done everything possible to give this stadium to the team and to Sardinia,” slammed Cellino on Sky Sport Italia.

“The local council authorised the game to go ahead, so if Juventus had agreed then we would’ve played in Cagliari.

“It is their right and they showed they are happier to play in Parma. We had to organise everything for this match in the space of 24 hours.

“We hope that justice exists in football. We thought it was a privilege not to be involved, with players or Coaches, in any scandals and having balanced books despite no stars on our shirts.

“We are proud of our club. The Sardinians evidently have a defect, which is to respect the laws and not just do anything we want.”
I wonder if he managed to say this all with a straight face.

1 XI 1897

Sep 12, 2010
Cool. Sardegna is an amazingly beautiful place, would love to go there again. A lot of Juventini there?
Yes, Juve is the second team after Cagliari. It's the reason for wich they don't like us.
But many sardinian juve fans (like me) don't hate Cagliari. I hope they have a good season. Obviously I hope we beat them tonight :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wow so weird with a friday game....i won't be able to watch it...first time i miss a game this season.
Will record and watch it on saturday.

Forza Juve!!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes, Juve is the second team after Cagliari. It's the reason for wich they don't like us.
But many sardinian juve fans (like me) don't hate Cagliari. I hope they have a good season. Obviously I hope we beat them tonight :D
I hope so too :D

My father is from Calabria, which is basically Juventus territory, but I have a softspot for his lcoal team Reggina :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)