[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (24 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Does anybody knows the line up?
I heard that Vucinic is injured not bad as Chiello but maybe he will miss the match?
I am out of my mind for Chiello.Three months!!!!!! .And we just have to brake the contract with Lucio day before.Bad move.Lucio was a real professional and good player.I dont buy what Conte says about him that he never played in a 3 players defence.Good player is a good player.And Lucio was a free transfer.Now ,probably we will have to pay some money to get some replacement.I know we have Caceres but he is not a centre back .Anyway we must beat Cagliari .Their president is accusing us for playing at Parma because we did not accept their mayor late approval of safety measures.And is speaking of us like "cheaters both players and coach".He will get 3 goals for an answer tonight.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Cellino:

“I feel a deep sense of shame and embarrassment, having done everything possible to give this stadium to the team and to Sardinia,” slammed Cellino on Sky Sport Italia.

“The local council authorised the game to go ahead, so if Juventus had agreed then we would’ve played in Cagliari.

“It is their right and they showed they are happier to play in Parma. We had to organise everything for this match in the space of 24 hours.

“We hope that justice exists in football. We thought it was a privilege not to be involved, with players or Coaches, in any scandals and having balanced books despite no stars on our shirts.

“We are proud of our club. The Sardinians evidently have a defect, which is to respect the laws and not just do anything we want.”

FI

I hope we kill them!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cagliari seemingly have a decent spine in their starting 11. Good keeper, Ariaudo/Astori fairly good young CBs, Nainggolan who is quite beastly in midfield and that wankpot Cossu who creates for the strikers as trequartista. Individually some pretty interesting players, but they dont click together as a team.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So I wake up this morning in a pretty good mood. I open up the bedroom window to have a cig and stare at the weird trees in my garden who look like they're fucking, and suddenly it hits me: We're playing Cagliari tonight :scared:

I gasp for air, choking on the cig in the process, rolling around on the floor until I'm able to spit it out. I start crying, and I shout for God to "take me now!"

Cagliari, who are minnows from southern Italy with an anti-Juve president and who are probably pissed off that we knocked them out of the Coppa Italia. Cagliari, who celebrate christmas 365 a year, in the sense that they can relax and spend time with their families whenever they want, due to the share lack of ambition at the club. Whereas our players live a spartan way of life and only get to see their loved ones during the holidays that's coming up after this match. Could our players' minds be on those delicious family dinners and getting to spend time with their loved ones right now? If so, we're in big, big trouble.

Another omen is that we could end up breaking a record tonight if we win (most points in half a season). Wouldn't it be typical if we don't?

:scared:
@Bianconero_Aus & all other neurotics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)