[Serie A] Cagliari 1-2 Juventus [April 9th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good and important win in the end. Very important to see that the team is capable of turning games around. We would have probably lost that game a few months ago.
Honestly that's the most important thing. They scored with pretty much their first attempt I think, which is deflating, but it was shit play by first Dybala and then our defence just watching. Cagliari obviously aren't a good team but to go a goal down away from home and win shows the team has fight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Honestly that's the most important thing. They scored with pretty much their first attempt I think, which is deflating, but it was shit play by first Dybala and then our defence just watching. Cagliari obviously aren't a good team but to go a goal down away from home and win shows the team has fight.
Dybala was fouled and it should’ve been disallowed

Strickland

May 17, 2019
A VAR check has taken place eight times for Juventus this season. No other Serie A club has more Var checks this term.(Tuttosport)
How many have been in favor of Juve? Against Inter I remember 2: turning an indirect freekick for Juve into a penalty for Inter and turning a freekick for Juve into a repeated penalty. Against Cagliari our goal was taken away. So thats 3 "negative" (against Juve) ones, I wonder whats the proportion here.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Might have been a foul but not a certain one where VAR is allowed to intervene for me.
It was a foul and the referee should’ve called it and we avoid conceding the goal. As simple as that regardless of VAR it’s the referee’s fault and that’s not something new this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)