[Serie A] Cagliari 1-2 Juventus [April 9th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Another embarrassing game but I'll take it. This Cagliari side got thrashed 5-1 last week against Udinese, just saying. I guess scrapping one goal wins against minnows is our sort of level right now.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good performance. I liked the attitude at going behind, over the past few seasons we have let our heads drop too easily when something goes wrong.

Should never have been level at half time and I'm glad we approached the second half in the same way.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Italian football in general continues to become worse to watch.
Cagliari showed no ambition to even contemplate scoring after they got their first goal even though they are battling relegation.
We dropped deep, stopped playing and just kept hoofing the ball from the moment we went ahead despite playing against a team that didn’t look like they could string 3 passes together under any pressure.

The majority of teams only play to game situations and not an identity/style.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Italian football in general continues to become worse to watch.
Cagliari showed no ambition to even contemplate scoring after they got their first goal even though they are battling relegation.
We dropped deep, stopped playing and just kept hoofing the ball from the moment we went ahead despite playing against a team that didn’t look like they could string 3 passes together under any pressure.

The majority of teams only play to game situations and not an identity/style.
:agree: typical pussyass allegri's tactics - give the ball away and inshallah they won't score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)