[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [April 2nd, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barella will be the must-buy player after the final whistle here.
Barella is a nice Pasta and a nice player - not more than that..

- - - Updated - - -

2 am kickoff :sigh:

I could still watch it, unless the power goes out in my village after the elephants trample the cables, seeing as I don't have to wake up until 10 am on Thursday.
Dont you live in Thailand?

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny
Kean - Kean - Kean - Spinazzola
Kean - Kean - Kean
Kean - Dybala - Kean​
We need Dybala for this one so.. fixed!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
From Allegri’s press conference just then:

Mandzukic has a fever and could miss the game

Dybala is recovering and could play against Cagliari

Spinazzola out for at least 15 days with knee injury

Perin injured his shoulder and won’t be available for the next two games

Ronaldo hopefully recovers in time to play against Ajax. Some encouraging signs

Dougie C should be available against Ajax

Cuadrado back in 10 days

Khedira nearly ready to return

:lol: what a joke these injuries are. Piling up again and at the wrong time of the season.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Max:

Kean is well and Cagliari will be a good test for his growth. He is a 19-year-old boy with important qualities. Certainly, he needs to learn how to digest the highs and lows of football and continue to improve. Emre is an example of enthusiasm and hunger. After the problem he had at the beginning of the season, he is improving a lot and could play in defence.”
TOMORROW’S FORMATION

“I have to decide whether to play with a three or four-man defence. Cancelo could be deployed in the attack. He is a player of great quality but needs to continue to improve. I have a lot of defenders who are fresh such as Mattia de Sciglio, Caceres and Leonardo Bonucci. We're fine in the midfield for tomorrow.”

------------------------------Woj----------------------------
---Caceres---Can---Bonucci---DeSciglio-----
----------Hans--------Pjanic--------Bentancur----
------Bernardeschi-------------------Cancelo------
-----------------------------Kean----------------------------

:lol:

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah, some real bad luck the entire season already.
Can't wait to see wether Cuad and DC make it back into first 11 - hopefully they get into good form fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Max:
“... Emre is an example of enthusiasm and hunger. After the problem he had at the beginning of the season, he is improving a lot and could play in defence.”
Can't wait to see Can as RCB/RWB again :grin:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Max:

Kean is well and Cagliari will be a good test for his growth. He is a 19-year-old boy with important qualities. Certainly, he needs to learn how to digest the highs and lows of football and continue to improve. Emre is an example of enthusiasm and hunger. After the problem he had at the beginning of the season, he is improving a lot and could play in defence.”
TOMORROW’S FORMATION

“I have to decide whether to play with a three or four-man defence. Cancelo could be deployed in the attack. He is a player of great quality but needs to continue to improve. I have a lot of defenders who are fresh such as Mattia de Sciglio, Caceres and Leonardo Bonucci. We're fine in the midfield for tomorrow.”

------------------------------Woj----------------------------
---Caceres---Can---Bonucci---DeSciglio-----
----------Hans--------Pjanic--------Bentancur----
------Bernardeschi-------------------Cancelo------
-----------------------------Kean----------------------------

:lol:
Replace Hans with Chiellini and you got it

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Can't wait to see Can as RCB/RWB again :grin:
yeah, it`s the only role I want to see Can in Juve jersey, he was amazing there. After Ronaldo and Berna, he was the most impressive and solid player vs Atletico (for me ofc, some could argue it was Chiello and/or Pjanic, but both have had those type of monster games for us in the past, it was Emre`s first so he gets a special mention :D )

But yes, dont really care who plays tomorrow or how we play or how we are positioned on the field, just stay away from injuries, lose 24:0 if you want but stay healthy... :D

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Replace Hans with Chiellini and you got it
Heh, wont you give your captain some rest? I cant imagine starting vs Milan with him on the bench, he also played vs Finland...

I think Allegri pointed out the "fresh defenders" he has to suggest that he would make heavy rotation for next two games to configure the optimal 4 for the Ajax game, with Spina out ASandro should hit some good form very quickly, otherwise its Cancelo-DeSciglio and thats if neither of them gets injured as well, which is... yeah, lets stop there... :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Heh, wont you give your captain some rest? I cant imagine starting vs Milan with him on the bench, he also played vs Finland...

I think Allegri pointed out the "fresh defenders" he has to suggest that he would make heavy rotation for next two games to configure the optimal 4 for the Ajax game, with Spina out ASandro should hit some good form very quickly, otherwise its Cancelo-DeSciglio and thats if neither of them gets injured as well, which is... yeah, lets stop there... :D
Id rather play as many starters as possible here so they get 6-7 days rest for Ajax. But its hard to do that when a lot of them are out. Forgot that Milan is the next game though so you probably are right, we are gonna take that game more seriously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)