[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That's harsh Albert. You can wish them everything you like in a sporting context. But death? That's very inhuman to wish on someone.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 21:06 ----------

I believe the match will be cancelled :) the weather in Trieste is very bad. Raining alooot :(

http://imgur.com/vABOC

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Please not a Perugia rerun.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think this will be cancelled.

However, I don't mind if it is. As long as the boys stay calm if Milan win tonight.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I believe the match will be cancelled :) the weather in Trieste is very bad. Raining alooot :(

http://imgur.com/vABOC Picture from Trieste
That's harsh Albert. You can wish them everything you like in a sporting context. But death? That's very inhuman to wish on someone.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 21:06 ----------

ARE YOU $#@!ING KIDDING ME?? Please not a Perugia rerun.
I'm sure he doesn't mean it. He's just nervous.

Right, Albert?
Hehehe of course i didn't mean it happens to innocent peoples , but you know i hate merda and meeelan to bone so it was natural to act like this sometimes :p

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
THREE MORE FUCKING HOURS!!!!! FORZA JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE!!!!!!!!

:flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1:: flag1::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::big scarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::flag1::flag1: :flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1:: flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::bigscarf::bigsc arf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigsc arf::bigscarf::bigscarf::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag 1::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra ::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra: :ultra::ultra::ultra::ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)