[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (2 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
because it's part of the game, and wanting something doesnt exclude realistic expectations in its attainment
It is part of the game, a major part of it, but if one simply doesn't care whether or not one wins or loses, then what's the point?

I am realistic, because I don't believe we'll pull this off. But even if we don't, I will be devastated and probably depressed for months.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It is part of the game, a major part of it, but if one simply doesn't care whether or not one wins or loses, then what's the point?

I am realistic, because I don't believe we'll pull this off. But even if we don't, I will be devastated and probably depressed for months.
i obviously do want us to win, and it will sting not to, but honestly i will settle for trying hard

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
because it's part of the game, and wanting something doesnt exclude realistic expectations in its attainment
Wanting the scudetto now is pretty realistic, you just dont wanna be emotionally down in the dumps IF we lose. Admit it, you're equally nervous cigano :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
WΏΏdy;3651046 said:
Wanting the scudetto now is pretty realistic, you just dont wanna be emotionally down in the dumps IF we lose. Admit it, you're equally nervous cigano :D
i promise you i am not :D my heart was broken way too many times by juve and i am still here, but i will be nervous tomorrow when we're playing :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i promise you i am not :D my heart was broken way too many times by juve and i am still here, but i will be nervous tomorrow when we're playing :p
Tell ya what, i was confident just a few hours ago, then i checked the match time and its happening 6 hours earlier than the usual timing, my auto pilot hit the panic button.

I started thinking that inter will intentionally bend over and shit like that, what if marchisio gets booked? what if vidal get an unfair red? what if pirlo's body finally decides to disintegrate?what if buffon hasnt recovered from the fuck up? what if bonucci makes one of those mistakes that come naturally to him?

aaarrrrrgggggggg

Shut up Deneb, we are winning this, and the title at Cagliari :stuckup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
WΏΏdy;3651057 said:
Tell ya what, i was confident just a few hours ago, then i checked the match time and its happening 6 hours earlier than the usual timing, my auto pilot hit the panic button.

I started thinking that inter will intentionally bend over and shit like that, what if marchisio gets booked? what if vidal get an unfair red? what if pirlo's body finally decides to disintegrate?what if buffon hasnt recovered from the fuck up? what if bonucci makes one of those mistakes that come naturally to him?

aaarrrrrgggggggg

Shut up Deneb, we are winning this, and the title at Cagliari :stuckup:

:xfinger:

edit: phew finally lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)