[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Relax man, you live in Oz, go enjoy the sunshine, have a about 14 pints at lunchtime, stumble home around 7/8pm and you'll most likely sleep though till Sunday afternoon ;)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Last time we played in Trieste's Stadio Nereo Rocco back in 2006 (Serie b):

This was an incredibly hard match for us, but we managed to take all three points, and for the first time we went above 0 points 8 matches into the season because of the initial point deduction. I hope the match against Cagliari won't be as tough.

Also check out what Buffon did at 00:26. :D
Scary coinsedance :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Usually, teams who disrespect us before games get the beating of their lives. That's what going to happen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No surprises there.

Anyone who actually thought that Cagliari were just going to willingly bend over for us will be in for the shocks of their lives

Thankfully their douchebag of a President had to go and talk shit about our club, Im sure his words will fire up our players even more. I just want us to absolutely pulverize them.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
That Cellino cunt just picked a fight with the wrong people. I expect our players to go at them like a team of blood hungry barbarians... rape, kill, destroy!

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I've read that Conte will go 4-3-3 for this one.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Bonnuci - Barzagli - Chiellini
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Borriello - Vucnic

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Good line up considering we dont have De Ceglie for LB... Pepe and Boriello are my only problem but i can understand why he would want to chose them on the other hand i cant understand why he wouldnt make it a priority to start Del Piero but maybe its better he came on at the start of the 2nd half when Cagliari may start to tire and lose interest and consentration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)