[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think I am the only one who benefitted from the time change because it was on a normal earth channel and now it is on one of HD channels

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Here's a tip
Wherever you end up watching the game, make sure to keep your phone close by, or have someone to look for you in case of stroke. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You guys are scared of every team as though they've got Messi on their side or something.

It's Cagliari for crying out loud!!! Defense is all they know!
Look back at most of the draws we had this season and you will understand why we are scared.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know but let's not fret about every team we play. We are able to dominate any of these teams with the right attitude.
We dominated Lecce and then got the wrong attitude. It has happened way too often this season and enough times to get worried.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know but let's not fret about every team we play. We are able to dominate any of these teams with the right attitude.
Just because you dominate a game (stats wise) doesnt mean you end up winning. I'm just scared that we'll see a repeat of the Lecce game. Take an early (ish) lead and then fail to get a second and start panicing. And dont underestimate these lower to mid table Serie A teams, Cossu and Ibarbo are more than capable of causing us problems if we dont pay close attention to them.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We dominated Lecce and then got the wrong attitude. It has happened way too often this season and enough times to get worried.
It didn't happen 8 times, our best streak of the season. Lecce was just a horrible anomaly that rarely happens. We will win if our mindset is right. We might concede in the first minute, but that doesn't mean we can't win.

---------- Post added 05.05.2012 at 00:21 ----------

Just because you dominate a game (stats wise) doesnt mean you end up winning. I'm just scared that we'll see a repeat of the Lecce game. Take an early (ish) lead and then fail to get a second and start panicing. And dont underestimate these Serie A teams, Cossu and Ibarbo are more than capable of causing us problems if we dont pay close attention to them.
True. Even an amateur can cause damage if you're not careful. Just concentrate on playing your game instead of being scared of everyone!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What will it be like in Trieste?? What kind of support will we enjoy there if any!? Or is it out and out Cagliari support.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What will it be like in Trieste?? What kind of support will we enjoy there if any!? Or is it out and out Cagliari support.
ROFL u serious?

We are, by far, the most popular team in Italy with support in every city and town up and down the country. Our support in Trieste (which is in North Eastern Italy) is second only to Inter I think. I'd say 80% (if not more) of the fans there will be Juventini.

Keep in mind Cagliari is not a very big club and doesnt have that many fans - mainly only in Cagliari itself and prob some in the island Sardinia. Cagliari is about 1000 miles away from Trieste. Whilst Turin is about a two hour drive away. It's essentially a home game for us.

---------- Post added 04.05.2012 at 23:46 ----------

Besides not playing games at the Sant'Elia due to the local councils not budging on the new stadium laws, the only reason Cellino is moving these games to Trieste is because he's apparently trying to buy out their club. They are struggling badly in the lower leagues and could soon face extinction, they're absolutely skint. It's got nothing to do with Cagliari having many fans in that area. They are two totally different cities from two very different Italian regions.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
But isn't the stadium is divided so that Juve fans only located in the away fans section? Or would they let them fill the entire stadium? It's Cagliari's decision to make I assume.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know how it works in these cases. In terms of ticket allotments, I wonder if they are open to all public or preference is always given to the 'home' team. On one hand they need to sell out the stadium, on the other they want to depict this as a home game for Cagliari.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)