[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (5 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon

Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Licht - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Giaccherini

Matri - Vucinic​

0-3

Matri, Giaccherini and Vidal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There were once the main leagues of europe in 1994-1995 (i was 1-2 years old by the time so i haven't seen them)

Winner of La Liga (Real Madrid)
Winner of Liga Zon Sagres (Porto)
Winner of Bundesliga (Borussia Dortmund)
Winner of Eredivise (Ajax)
Winner of Serie A (Juventus , first year of Lippi)

Now we are at the Leagues of 2011-2012

Winner of La Liga (Real Madrid)
Winner of Liga Zon Sagres (Porto)
Winner of Bundesliga (Borussia Dortmund)
Winner of Eredivise (Ajax)
Winner of Serie A (Juventus , first year of Conte)
We'll be the exception that confirms the rule.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is our Milan-Juve moment in our 28th scudetto campaign. It's put up or shut up. Prove it or lose it. If this team cannot hold on to the league lead by the end of the season, then my congratulations to Milan as the better side.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This is our Milan-Juve moment in our 30th scudetto campaign. It's put up or shut up. Prove it or lose it. If this team cannot hold on to the league lead by the end of the season, then my congratulations to Milan as the better side.
Fixed

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
This is our Milan-Juve moment in our 28th scudetto campaign. It's put up or shut up. Prove it or lose it. If this team cannot hold on to the league lead by the end of the season, then my congratulations to Milan as the better side.
Stop being a helmet!! ;) this scudetto is ours.........to looooose

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 21:12 ----------

Shouldn't we lift the scudetto to celebrate ?
We should hire out San siro fir the evening and celebrate there

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I don't think I am understanding what you are wondering about. If we win against Cagliari and then win against Atalanta we will take the Scudetto and celebrate.
I mean if we go to the last match against atalanta with a 1 point difference . If we win we will celebrate , if we lose and milan wins , they will celebrate . So there is the possibility of both teams winning and there must be 2 scudetto's one in every stadium , because if the scudetto is in san siro and we win what shall we do ? Will we just wait until they bring the scudetto to torino to celebrate

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I mean if we go to the last match against atalanta with a 1 point difference . If we win we will celebrate , if we lose and milan wins , they will celebrate . So there is the possibility of both teams winning and there must be 2 scudetto's one in every stadium , because if the scudetto is in san siro and we win what shall we do ? Will we just wait until they bring the scudetto to torino to celebrate
There will be two cups, one in every stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)