[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (6 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Better yet, I hope Gigi wins this for us.
That means a lot of nerve wrecking moments and pressure on us in the next two games? No thanks, I've had enough.

Hopefully, the three muskateers step up as usual and finish the Cagliari game in first half.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
This match will be tough but I think we will get the 3 points. I am actually more worried about our last match against Atalanta if we are in a must win position (I think Milan will win the derby against Inter). The best scenario is Milan to drop points on Sunday and we crash Cagliari. Scuddetto celebration on Sunday.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
this is gonna be a tough one... Cagliari 42 points, Lecce 36...
we need to show some bravery in attacking
Cagliari has better head to head record (lost 1:2 at home, won 0:2 away) thus they have already secured another season in Serie A.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When we score next, the team better all run straight to Buffon to celebrate with him at the other end.

Sucks seeing Gigi always run, jump and scream alone at the other end. The team should be going to him when we score next.

dullagher

I am the Walrus
Aug 29, 2010
Cagliari has better head to head record (lost 1:2 at home, won 0:2 away) thus they have already secured another season in Serie A.
Oh thanks a lot.
that's good news for us isn't it? hope our lads could focus on the last two matches.

---------- Post added 03.05.2012 at 07:56 ----------

When we score next, the team better all run straight to Buffon to celebrate with him at the other end.

Sucks seeing Gigi always run, jump and scream alone at the other end. The team should be going to him when we score next.
agree, my friends and i often joked that buffon was always playing the damn psp games on the other end

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can the football/soccer Gods make the Milan derby end in a draw and have us win vs Cagliari? Is it too much too ask for what should be the logic thing to happen?

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Juve win, Milan Draw, 3 days of pain short-lived , Buffon Incident forgotten, Scudetto celebrations commence!
this! We're gonna beat the shit out of Cagliari and Milan is gonna drop points. The Scudetto comes back to its rightful home after a 6 year absence. blowjobs for everybody.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
There is always something positive to come out of a game. Juventus clearly looked complacent and over confident against Lecce, maybe this has been a build up over the last 8 wins in a row. The slap in the face 1-1 draw has woken us up and im 100% confident that we'll be fired up for the Cagliari game, giving everything we've got to get the result. Having an extra incentive to win the game gives you that extra 10% motivation needed to win games. The players will know how bad Buffon felt after that howler and will want to rectify it with a convincing win!

I'll take Juve's current position over Milans 100% of the time ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)