[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (8 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if DC has tweaked his hamstring then that is usually a stop for 3-4 weeks.

Giacchi is a risk considering they have Ibarbo on the right flank.

a 4-3-3 with Giorgione as LB, or Esti?
yeh, this sucks the most..... in the moment we need our best defense.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
U are a cool guy, but seriously, stop the jinxing, inverse psycologhy, sarcastic comments plz.

We also want to win the scudetto, not only you, so dont show the red and black colors here in the very last moment plz.
relax, man, I am not jinxing or anything, just being part of all the jinx-related jokes flying around here - what I said is what I think will happen.
The derby is a weird game and Milan has been having trouble in big games this year, so it's unlikely they'd win it, while Juve will wake up and win vs Cagliari even if they won't need to.
I always expected Juve to lose points in 1 game till the end of the season, the problem for Milan was that they had made sure they needed at least 2 such games and that was always gonna be a tall order.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
acmilan is so gonna get into trouble if he keeps posting :lol:

I'm waiting for a newbie to jump on him, insulting his family in 3,2,1.......

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
0.9, 0.8, 0.7 ...

if you feel that way, why don't you do it instead of waiting on newbies to do your dirty work ;)
I don't feel that way anymore and I controlled myself when I felt that way. You're safe from me but it was truly a friendly advice when I told you earlier to stop writing here so soon after the match. It's a miracle you survived untouched actually, knowing the state of mind we were in :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I really like acmilan, but his trolling attempts are really uncalled for. :D
not trolling, just making desperate attempts of being rational about things ... yet you guys are so scared about drawing tonight that it's all been in vain so far :p

I am not known to be a quitter, though :D

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 16:41 ----------

I don't feel that way anymore and I controlled myself when I felt that way. You're safe from me but it was truly a friendly advice when I told you earlier to stop writing here so soon after the match. It's a miracle you survived untouched actually, knowing the state of mind we were in :p
:rab: ... :D

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Fuck , wake me up right after the Atalanta game. Can't stand this shit , it's been a loooong time since the last time i felt so anxious about a football campaign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)