[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (11 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
Emerson limped off with a knee injury and is a doubt to play in Juve’s Champions’ League opener, while Pippo Inzaghi won’t fly out to the Ukraine.

The Brazilian suffered a knee problem during the first half of Juve’s 3-0 win at Brescia, but carried on until the hour mark.

He limped off and was seen in some pain on the bench, while medical staff strapped ice to the affected area. He was seen having difficulty walking his way out of the Stadium and eye witnesses claim the knee was swollen.

Although there is no confirmation as yet, it’s believed he is a major risk to feature against Ajax on Wednesday evening.

Milan already know that Pippo Inzaghi is not fit enough to play Shakhtar Donetsk, so the striker has not even made the trip to the Ukraine.

He has not played a competitive game for five months due to a persistent ankle problem and the cold conditions would not be conducive to a comeback.

Hernan Crespo has joined the 21-man squad, showing he has recovered from a muscular problem, but it’s likely Jon Dahl Tomasson with partner Andriy Shevchenko.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
Ratings from Kataweb:

Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon 6, Zebina 6.5, Thuram 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Blasi 6, Emerson 6 (14' st Tacchinardi 6), Nedved 7, Del Piero 6 (20' st Olivera 6), Trezeguet 6 (1' st Ibrahimovic 6.5). All.: Capello 7

Aug 26, 2003
thx for the pics! but i have not seen Zlatan on one of them!!!

i hope that Emerson is fit for the game against Ajax!

I also read that Trezeguet is doubtful, but he has better chances to play than Emo!!

forza juve

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
After all i was at home on time to watch Juve's opener in the season!

And what a performance!

You said almost everything,there is no need to make more noise but i tell you,i love this Juve!

Bravo Capello!
Bravo all the team!
The defence was solid!
Zebina rocked!Zlatan magic stuff!and all others were great!

So good,so convincing soccer,really i tell you the truth,this Juve is so different!

THIS JUVE WANTS TO WIN!AND PERFORM AT ALL COSTS!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------

P.S

-Pitty for Emo,it's a big hit for us if he can't make it for Ajax game.

-IMHO,Camo is not that good anymore,i mean he's fine but Oli is making SUUCH a great job!!!i would like to see Oli in our starting IX in Camo's place.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
thx for the pics! but i have not seen Zlatan on one of them!!!

i hope that Emerson is fit for the game against Ajax!

I also read that Trezeguet is doubtful, but he has better chances to play than Emo!!

forza juve
Trez will be fit IMO.Emo probably and sadly not.....:down:

This one for you buddy:

ZLATAN!NEW MAGIC OF THE BIANCONERI!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
No, Ibrahimovic did not get booked.

Sergio - I agree with your player ratings, except I think Del Piero looked pretty good. He was much more active than Trezeguet, but Trez gets the goal so he also gets the applause. DP menaced the Brescia defense for a while and he did not give the ball away. Also, I think Olivera was a handful for Brescia. It is clear that Olivera will start ahead of Camoranesi. In fact, Football Italia reported that Olivera was named as the starter but picked up a slight injury pre-game.
Sergio´s post.. was practically the summary of the game.

wel donmes ergio..

and i agree with everything .
Pado im with u.. DP had a regular game..nothing out of extraordinary.

But like sergio´s said.. IMO the low point of today´s game was Camo. Hopefully Olievra will be fully fit for wednesday. Camo was good but he is very very regular now.

About Blasi.. yeah he is a hard tackler.. but sometimes we need someone like him :D.

we missed an aggresive player since davids deàrture.

May 30, 2004
good game for camoranesi... played 90 minues annd didnt get a red card... be proud of our REGULAR winger .. koz he will be there till da end of da season atleast ...... if you dont like him.. blow him ... quote camoranesi

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he can be a good reserve i think.,.. until he ragains his olld self. I think we have waited for him enough. dont we?

There is Olivera who wants to perform...and the rfew tiomes he has playing has impressed . Spo i think is a better idea to start with OLi.

Nothing against camo,, but he have to improve something.

May 30, 2004
camor and oli played side to side today.. camo and oli can be ut in rotation .. olivera can be a sub for any position in midfield.. i doubt camo can play anywhere except da wing.. he seems to hav bad ball control

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
good game for camoranesi... played 90 minues annd didnt get a red card... be proud of our REGULAR winger .. koz he will be there till da end of da season atleast ...... if you dont like him.. blow him ... quote camoranesi
montero didn't either!!!

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #858
    :extatic: wow this is great way to start new season. too bad DP didn't score, but who cares, we won. :)

congrats. :)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    Great work by cap
    Fair efforts distribution and this is the secret IMO
    Good start for all of them and relatively for camo that is still camo who I know from the last season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)