[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (1 Viewer)

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
i'm very impressed by the solid confident defence especially thuram, but i personaly don't wanna see camo starting ever again...olivera would do just great. great game for the new-comers with no exception.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
i'm very impressed by the solid confident defence especially thuram, but i personaly don't wanna see camo starting ever again...olivera would do just great. great game for the new-comers with no exception.
Camo is great Player... he wasn't bad today...

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
our defence was good today... especially thuram, very solid. didn't se much of cannavaro, but what i saw was good. zebina, on the other hand, was bad. as i saw he didn't do anything good except the assist. in the first half he lost the ball a lot!!
we weren't playing very good in the start of second half, and we were lazy in a big part of the second. but we had our periods were we played greatt!!!!:D also, olivera was very good, and zlatans goal was simply great!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
I'll buy digibox tomorrow, so I'll see Ajax-game too... :cool: It will be one hell of a game... :D
it is going to be an amazing match and i am FURIOUS i won't be able to see the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero::fero:

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Juventus: Buffon 6, Zebina 6.5, Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Blasi 5.5, Emerson 6.5 (59' Tacchinardi 6) Nedved 7, Del Piero 6.5 (65' Oliviera --) Trezeguet 6.5 (46' Ibrahimovic 6.5)

Brescia: Castelazzi 5.5, Adani 5, Di Biagio 6, Mareco 5 (62' Mannini 5.5) Martinez 5, Almeyda 6, Milanetto 5.5 (60' Guana 6) Domizzi 5.5, Bachini 6, Caracciolo -- (24' Del Nero 5) Sculli 6.

Bookings: Sculli, Mareco and Del Nero (Brescia) Camoranesi (Juventus)
Goals: Nedved (34) Trezeguet (38) Ibrahimovic (70)

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Juventus: Buffon 6, Zebina 6.5, Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Blasi 5.5, Emerson 6.5 (59' Tacchinardi 6) Nedved 7, Del Piero 6.5 (65' Oliviera --) Trezeguet 6.5 (46' Ibrahimovic 6.5)

Brescia: Castelazzi 5.5, Adani 5, Di Biagio 6, Mareco 5 (62' Mannini 5.5) Martinez 5, Almeyda 6, Milanetto 5.5 (60' Guana 6) Domizzi 5.5, Bachini 6, Caracciolo -- (24' Del Nero 5) Sculli 6.

cant believe boffon only got 6 for that game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Congrats guys
a great game, Nedved scored hopefully he is back to the season before the last and will sow us more of his talents.
trezeguet back to his scoring appetite, it was something we saw against Djurgården....nice to see the appetite is also in Serie A
What is better for a player to score on debut, and an amazing goal....
Clean sheet....a long time that Juve hasn't have that in an official game.....
An away win at the start of the season, all these are morale boosts and energy to continue like that

I am saying these out of your comments guys as I did not see the game, I am waiting for the highlights

I would like to ask anyone who watched the game to list some ratings of the players

FORZA BIANCONERI - Warriors forever

Now go teach Ajax a lesson

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Juventus: Buffon 6, Zebina 6.5, Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Blasi 5.5, Emerson 6.5 (59' Tacchinardi 6) Nedved 7 , Del Piero 6.5 (65' Oliviera --) Trezeguet 6.5 (46' Ibrahimovic 6.5)
for those 2 i am the happiest!!!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here's the first installment of:

Views from the other side of the Pond:

Well, after convincing my mother to get GOL TV with the promise that i would visit her more often, I was able to watch the Brescia-Juve match, and here's my position by position analysis.

Buffon- Solikd game, but didn't have all that much to do , save for a couple of quality saves. Basically spent a lot of time intercepting Brescia's horrendous crosses.

Zambrotta- Solid, if unspectacular match. Didn't make any stupid mistakes, but didn't really stand out.

Thuram- played a very solid match. No foolish fouls, and quite a few well placed clearouts. Even pushed the ball up in attack a few times.

Cannavaro- Again, a nother solid match. Wasn't involved in a ny offense at all, but stayed at home, and filled his defensive reponsibilty very well. Still needs to regain a some fitness.

Zebina- He was my Man of the Match. Yes, you heard me correctly. I thought he played exeptionally well today. Seemed a little nervous early on, but then started to be more aggresive defensively, and was very instrrumental in pushing the ball up the right side of the pitch, moreso than Camo in my opinion. Very nicely placed pass to Trez for that 2nd goal. Played well on both sides of the ball.

nedved- Not a bad match. Started to come around after that header and started to assert himself a litlle more, even drifting towards the middle of the pitch when it was apparent that Emerson wasn't himself. A couple of close calls on some free kicks.

Emerson- So-So performance. yes, part of it could be attributed to his injury, but even before that, he had not made his presence felt. Played a little too far back for my tastes, but hopefully once Thuram and Canna begin to show more chemistry, then he can play further up.

Blasi- I've said it since I've been here, I like this kid. Strong game by Blasi. The defensive bully who takes no bullshit in the middle of the pitch. Good game overall. Committed some fouls early on, but that's his style. They were clean, hard fouls, and as the game wore on, he was able to displace the ball more cleanly.

Camo- Ugh. Its a tie between him and Del Piero for least impressive man on the pitch, but at least Del Piero was able to place a well aimed corner for nedved that led to the first goal. Zebina was more of a catalyst on the right than Camo. Oliveira needs to get some playing time there.

Del Piero- Corner kick aside, it was a disappointing performance for the captain. Quite honestly, he didn't do very much.

Trezeguet- You don't see him for most of the match, then Poof, he scores a backbreaking goal. It s what he gets paid to do, and he did it today.

Ibrahimovic- Now, the goal itself was prt Zlatan and part bad goalkeeping, but what he did to get in position to take that shot was amazing. Every time he touched the ball, there were two men on him, which is an early sign of respect. He's a giant of a man, and there will be sleepless nights ahead for opposing defenders for the next 7 years.

Oliveira/ tacchinardi- didn't do very much, so there' s not much to say.

There you have it. Good performance by Juve, and Brescia sans Baggio is absolutely nothing. Horrible set pieces, and no continuity at all. They need to place a call to Roby as soon as possible

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Which site did you get these ratings from?

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Camo- Ugh. Its a tie between him and Del Piero for least impressive man on the pitch, but at least Del Piero was able to place a well aimed corner for nedved that led to the first goal. Zebina was more of a catalyst on the right than Camo. Oliveira needs to get some playing time there.
OMFG!! that's exactily what i said couple of min ago.....we both on the same wavelengh:D but seriously camo style of play is getting known for the apponents not to mention the dives and shit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

it is going to be an amazing match and i am FURIOUS i won't be able to see the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero::fero:
I've got like three channels to choose from to see that game. I still wonder which one I'll pick. As soon as Juventus have scored I'm probably going to swith to Dutch tv :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)