[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (10 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Del Piero- Corner kick aside, it was a disappointing performance for the captain. Quite honestly, he didn't do very much.
You're right, he didn't do alot, but it was still a decent effort from Ale imo. The service to him wasn't very good, and whenever he got the ball in a central position where he could do damage he was either double teamed or fouled. However, rather than giving the ball away he often earned free kicks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I've got like three channels to choose from to see that game. I still wonder which one I'll pick. As soon as Juventus have scored I'm probably going to swith to Dutch tv :D.
seven,that's petty mean!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'll say this.

I appreciate Cappello's mentatlity of pressing forward after getting a lead and not falling back and playing catenaccio. Even when the game was beyond reach, they still controlled the play.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'll say this.

I appreciate Cappello's mentatlity of pressing forward after getting a lead and not falling back and playing catenaccio. Even when the game was beyond reach, they still controlled the play.
This is good to hear

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
somebody said that Zlatan got booked, according to SkySports only Camo got booked?! and plenty of players from Brescia....

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
I really really miss camoranesi the one who play for us the first season he joined us.
That first half of the season, he played like GOD.
and now he just a normal player not bad but still didn't provide a lot to the team.

The first season he joined us, he was really good.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
IMO, juve wasn't that great in this game, but with a 3-0 win, i can't complain anything, may be they were saving their energy for the Ajax's game.
camo made me disappointed again, i can't remember how many times he lost the ball himself or missed pass.
both zlatan and olivera show great skill in this game, bright future for them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just got home from work at the golf course, and I'm pleased to see that Juve has started out the season in such a good fashion. Well done guys. :)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
what a start.......
thuram, cannavaro, zebina, zambrotta simply didn't tolerate any non-sense
emerson, blasi and tacchinardi also played very determined
delpiero give his little 2cents
NEDVED- well what can i say .....simply amazing
trez and zlatan... one half each and one goal each BRILLIANT

the only player i was disappointed in was camoranesi... he was sleepy i guess.
ac and inter draw, roma barely wins at home.
and juve destroyed brescia away at walking pace.

LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SEASON

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I'll say this.

What a relief!

May 4, 2004
this is a great day... i saw the highlights of this match, and was impressed by all of the juve players... great display by zlatan... i liked the way he was moving and going throw 2-3 players, and GOAL!!!!

May 4, 2004
here u go :

omg. its really nice to se Capello smile :)

one of the best today...

hihi :)

blasi and canna looks like brothers IMO !

(canna) = wow this is much better then being at inter :p

matrixxxx..!

no 1 !

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
No, Ibrahimovic did not get booked.

Sergio - I agree with your player ratings, except I think Del Piero looked pretty good. He was much more active than Trezeguet, but Trez gets the goal so he also gets the applause. DP menaced the Brescia defense for a while and he did not give the ball away. Also, I think Olivera was a handful for Brescia. It is clear that Olivera will start ahead of Camoranesi. In fact, Football Italia reported that Olivera was named as the starter but picked up a slight injury pre-game.

May 30, 2004
woohoo just came back from watching match....del piero captain then zambrotta captain .. i like ..... leaders in the first week and i tell you wht ... 10 WEEKS FROM NOW .. WE LL STILL BE ON TOP ... I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU HAT WE WONT STOP I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DAT WE WONT STOP EH EH EH EH juveboys for life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)