[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (45 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

He didn't have much to do mainly because our defence was very solid , but he made a comfortable save on a Sculli header in the first half.
:touched::touched:

omg....it's been a looooong time since i've heard this for juve!! :touched::touched:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Good start to the season, I can't wait to see us in action against Ajax in CL.:).
It was important that our defence got a good start, and I bet Buffon would be glad that he didnt pick up a ball from back of the net.;). Even if Robby Baggio isnt playing for Brescia, the likes of Del Nero, Caracciolo, Bachini, and Di Biagio made them a very dangerous side, especially in the set pieces. I would have been happy with 2-1 victory, but cleen-sheet is absolutely delightful. Also, it was nice to hear Zlatan got a goal on his debut. It certainly would have boosted his confidence, and I say good way start your Serie A career, not that Zlatan needs those anyway.:D.
All I can say is, perfect start to the season!

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
I have to say that i'm glad that i at least get Canale 5 so i can see the next CL match against Ajax!! I can't wait to see Zlatan embarass VDV and his other old teammates.. :D!!

Oh and Del Piero and Trez scoring would be nice too :D!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I was quite impressed with Zlatan the way he just took out of himself those defenders

Also what a pass from Nedved to Zebina and Zebina to Trezeguet! clearly the game of the whole match!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)