[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (54 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

is camo still injuried ???
he is not on the squad list.
camo is not playing..? :extatic:

I hope he stays out till the season ends.. or better, till his contract ends.. :devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I'm hearing that Trezeguet actually is injured :down:
To be honest, I'm not too bothered by that, looking at our starting lineup. Sure, maybe neither Del Piero or Zlatan are the natural poaching type, but I think we'll be fine :)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

I hope your eyes gets blind so u CANT see any of juve's game...!
hey..!!! that was uncalled for.. :(

I hope camo go back to argentina....!! and you still have your eyes to see that..

happy..??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

To be honest, I'm not too bothered by that, looking at our starting lineup. Sure, maybe neither Del Piero or Zlatan are the natural poaching type, but I think we'll be fine :)
Me too, I was just pretending to be sad :D I really want to see the DP-Zlatan partnership flourish.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++

any idea abt the extent of the injury.
Not too serious. 4-6 days. If we're lucky he'll be ready for Ajax, but I doubt Capello will risk him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NZjuvefan ] ++
Game is on ESPN intertnational. So i can see it down here in little New Zealand. They are also showing Ajax v Juve. Stoked
Brilliant! :cool: :extatic: :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NZjuvefan ] ++
Game is on ESPN intertnational. So i can see it down here in little New Zealand. They are also showing Ajax v Juve. Stoked
I'm desperately searching for a friend who has ESPN at his place :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

I'm desperately searching for a friend who has ESPN at his place :(
I do :angel: :p You're welcome to come visit at any time, but I must warn you, ESPN's commentators aren't very good :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I do :angel: :p You're welcome to come visit at any time, but I must warn you, ESPN's commentators aren't very good :D
ermm the commentators are the least of my concerns, Barbados boy :)

anyway I grew up with Derek Rae, Tommy Smyth, J.P. Dellacamera and Seamus Mallen, so I'm quite used to them, even though it's weird hearing an American accent with football :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

ermm the commentators are the least of my concerns, Barbados boy :)
Yes, I know :D I was kinda rubbing it in :p

anyway I grew up with Derek Rae, Tommy Smyth, J.P. Dellacamera and Seamus Mallen, so I'm quite used to them, even though it's weird hearing an American accent with football :)
The only creditable one IMHO is Derek Rae, who isn't American coincidentally ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Trezeguet has successfully recovered and will take part in today's friendly match against Ivrea. According to gazzetta.com he'll start from the bench on Sunday though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Trezeguet has successfully recovered and will take part in today's friendly match against Ivrea. According to gazzetta.com he'll start from the bench on Sunday though.
thats a good news!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Definitely. Though I really want the DP-Zlatan partnership to be given a real chance not having Trezeguet available could really hurt us because I can't honestly say that I fully believe in Zalayeta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)