[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (25 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Knezevic played a very good match until the end when he ruined everything with some pathetic defending. He's not a good defender. Too risky to have him at the back and what's the use of good defending for 89 minutes if you always make a silly mistake in that one minute that will cost us points.

Tiago was great for ~60 minutes but then the lack of match practice was obvious. Our best player after Neddy.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Thanks everyone and special thanks to Tiago for not disappointing us. Great win. Congrats.

Here we go:

Udine 20
Napoli 20
Milan 19
Inter 18
Fiorentina 17
Lazio 16
Genoa 16
Catania 15
Juve 15

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
It's too bad we can't seem to win ANY game more then a 1 goal difference, but it doesnt really matter...
It's good to see Tiago play well, I hope he stays in good form and we can depend on him in coming games. Camo coming back is good news,
Knezevic played well in 1st half but did many mistakes in the second, this player is unreliable in defence! I hope we wont have to see him many times anymore...

3 points is what matters, inter tying isn't so bad either...
Let's hope for a good game against roma now!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Tiago was great, Pavel was a monster, Knezevic and Molinaro were doing fine till the last 15 mins...overall a big PHEW! we got the result at the end of the day

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i think its safe to say that Knezevic is the Juve Most Hated Player now, then Molinaro comes in a close 2nd...some might say its a tie:) Thank god for the 3 points...Inter tied, slowly clawing our way back up top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)