[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (5 Viewers)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Its hard to feel confident with knezvic being on the pitch for us. It basically means if we fail to control the game, we wont be winning it coz if the pressurise us, he guaratees them at least 1 goal

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
Bologna-Juventus
BOLOGNA (3-5-2): Antonioli; Moras, Castellini, Bombardini; Lavecchia, Mingazzini, Mudingayi, Marchini, Valiani; Di Vaio, Marazzina. All. Arrigoni
JUVE (4-4-2): Manninger; Mellberg, Knezevic, Chiellini, Molinaro; Marchionni, Sissoko, Ekdal, Nedved; Amauri, Iaquinta. All. Ranieri
Arbitro: Trefoloni.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=100058

Latest predicted formations.
YES ekdal starting :D ... i can finally see him in real action, after having watched him in pre-season where he owned :D, and almost scored :p...

big win big win !!!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #213
    Right now, Amauri is more important to the team that Nedved.

Therefore it is more important that Amauri is in peak condition for the big games.
    They're all important to Roma Madrid game. Del Piero Amauri Nedved Camoranesi are all the same IMO.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    They're all important to Roma Madrid game. Del Piero Amauri Nedved Camoranesi are all the same IMO.
    I'm not suggesting that Nedved isn't important.

It's just that Amauri is the main man for us right now and so should be protected if possible.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

We need to be picking up points, this isn't a time to rest anyone. We're not exactly in a comfortable position on the table. If Amauri is fit, he should play, than subbed later on if the scoreline is acceptable.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    We need to be picking up points, this isn't a time to rest anyone. We're not exactly in a comfortable position on the table. If Amauri is fit, he should play, than subbed later on if the scoreline is acceptable.
    :agree: especilly knowing that we always struggle with the so called smaller teams!!!

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    :agree: especilly knowing that we always struggle with the so called smaller teams!!!
    thats right on, I agree 100%. Lets get the points on the board first, then sub them out and hope we can protect the lead. this game wont be easy, we need to be competitive from the get-go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)