[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (32 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Damn i wont see the game because im going to see Oasis.

Is there anyway I can watch the full game while avoiding the result?

Because everytime I go to the multimedia thread the goals are posted first and i find out the score.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Manninger

Mellberg - Ariaudo - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Tiago - Nedved

Iaquinta - Giovinco

If Ranieri wants maximum points he should field this team. Ariaudo might be risky, but it's not like we have any safer option.. (Kneewhat?) Camoranesi should be fit enough to start, we need his creativity.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #164
    I'm still undecided about playing Amauri. Why not try Giovinco Iaquinta upfront since Mauro is back?

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
    Jun 29, 2008
    I'm still undecided about playing Amauri. Why not try Giovinco Iaquinta upfront since Mauro is back?
    We really should play Gio and Iaquinta, i think they could work really good together. When the Bate game was on i saw that Gio had worked really good with Iaquinta. This is a game that Gio should really play cause it could be a chance for him to show what he truely is, a superstar!

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    Manninger

Iaquinta - Giovinco

If Ranieri wants maximum points he should field this team. Ariaudo might be risky, but it's not like we have any safer option.. (Kneewhat?) Camoranesi should be fit enough to start, we need his creativity.

:tup:

but wud still rather play with a little bit more experience in knezevic and prob marchionni to start & bring camo on in the 2nd half

Dec 10, 2006
    Manninger

Iaquinta - Giovinco

Ariaudo might be dangerous! I prefer Knezvic for my line up.
    And...If Ranieri wants maximum points against Roma, he have to bench Camo, and let him rest to get better. We actually need his creativity when we face Roma. That's much more important.
    oh...and I'd like Ekdal start the match and Neddy perhaps have to substitute with Seba.
    That's all!

Amauri could help us in all seconds and moments.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    we need 3 points, and Amauri younger and fitter than DP is better choice. So i would not mind him play in/out as long as situation doesn't improve.

Are we risking by not playing others? Well yes, we would risk points and that is big difference, honestly even on paper we don't look good to take points tonight.

About Knezevic, he was not that bad so far to us, yes he made mistake which cost us points against napoli, but similar mistake was made by Chiellini, Melberg etc.

Every time i watched stream, we either lost or draw, so tonight I will sleep and see recorded version. Hopefully that we we get some points..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I'm glad D.P. will be rested but I think Amauri should start. Bologna seems easy but this seasons has seen plenty of upsets already and there is no point risking more points. If things go well we can sub him off.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Doesn't Knezevic play in full back ? i would put him there with Mellberg to partner chiellini.

i would go for something like this

manniger
    knezevic-mellberg-chiellini-moli
    marchionni-momo-tiago(ekdal)-neddy
    Iaquinta----Gio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)