[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (36 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Gazzetta is reporting that this will be our midfield:

Marchionni___Sissoko___EKDAL__Nedved

With Amauri and Iaquinta up front.

Sucks to be Giovinco now.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

No, it doesn't. Arsenal will buy him in January as a replacement for Rosicky, and they'll finally win some trophies with him. And he'll become an EPL star, win all the Best Player polls, Ballon d'Or, etc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, it doesn't. Arsenal will buy him in January as a replacement for Rosicky, and they'll finally win some trophies with him. And he'll become an EPL star, win all the Best Player polls, Ballon d'Or, etc.
Wenger would be the ideal manager for Giovinco, not Ranieri.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008

I don´t know when will Gio has the confidence at Ranieri to be in the starting 11.

I hope Marco will play well, but I have never seen the guy playing well more than one game. and again, injuries...

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
WTF, Nedved was very tired after the Derby, he also said that in an article. Nedved should be rested and CR should play Gio instead. I hope so, if not there is chance Nedved would get injured and I don't like this idea.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
it will be difficult game, but with little bit of luck and bit of magic we can win it.
3 points at this moment are very important. I think our bad performances were not affected only by constant injured players, but also by bad pitch at home..Last 2 home games on new pitch, with same players, we played (slightly) better and won.
Let's keep it that way and all of us stay positive..

btw. there are problems is inter's dressing room and that is what makes me even more happy before i put my pajama on..

night night

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No Del Piero or Legrottaglie, Legro has small injury and Ale is rested
Please correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't we have only 4 available defenders (including Legrottaglie) ?

Mellberg, Legro, Chiellini and Molinaro were reported to be the only fit defenders we have. Since Grygera, Salihamidzic and Zebina are injured, Mellberg is forced to play RB. With Knezevic and Legro injured we have only Chiellini in CB.

Please tell me that one of the defenders will be back because i can't imagine how will Ranieri create the team for tomorrow. (the only thing that comes to mind is a 3-5-2, but we never played it and Molinaro will have to play a CB in such formation)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ален;1784869 said:
Please correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't we have only 4 available defenders (including Legrottaglie) ?

Mellberg, Legro, Chiellini and Molinaro were reported to be the only fit defenders we have. Since Grygera, Salihamidzic and Zebina are injured, Mellberg is forced to play RB. With Knezevic and Legro injured we have only Chiellini in CB.

Please tell me that one of the defenders will be back because i can't imagine how will Ranieri create the team for tomorrow. (the only thing that comes to mind is a 3-5-2, but we never played it and Molinaro will have to play a CB in such formation)
Legro is out, Knezevic will play... yeeeeiiii.

This are the players call for the match

3 CHIELLINI Giorgio
4 MELLBERG Olof
8 CARVALHO DE OLIVEIRA Amauri
9 IAQUINTA Vincenzo
11 NEDVED Pavel
12 CHIMENTI Antonio
13 MANNINGER Alexander
15 KNEZEVIC Dario
16 CAMORANESI Mauro German
20 GIOVINCO Sebastian
22 SISSOKO Mohamed Lamine
27 EKDAL Albin
28 MOLINARO Cristian
30 CARDOSO MENDES Tiago
32 MARCHIONNI Marco
31 NOCCHI Timothy
36 CASTGLIA Luca
40 ROSSI Fausto
41 ARIAUDO Lorenzo
43 DE PAOLA Andrea

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ален;1784869 said:

well luckily if this is the case Allen then this is the game to play that formation if we absolutely have to, thankfully it isnt inter, milan, or fiorentina we are playing....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)