[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (30 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
even though i would like us to win and perform well in this game or any other game, but a 1-0 win in this match would be good. we need to climb up the table, and i know that i will criticize Ranieri afterward if we played badly but still would be happy with the 3 points anyway :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You're right. Shit, every week I try to keep Molinaro out of the lineup but somehow he manages to squeeze himself in again. He's like the annoying guy that nobody likes yet always manages to sit at your clique's table at the bar.
O'Doyle: O'Doyle rules.
Billy Madison: O'Doyle, I've got a feeling your whole family's going down.

~INSERT MOLINARO'S NAME, IT FITS QUITE NICELY~:cool:

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
Since when is being the next Gerrard necessarily a good thing? hes a great player, but would stick out in the Serie A like the sorest of thumbs.

Camo should get some minutes, but come in as a sub - i seriously doubt he is 100% match fit

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
"Inter President Massimo Moratti is convinced that Alberto Gilardino will be successful in his appeal to overcome his controversial suspension."

Does this guy have an inside information?
i think he is running the calcio show these days and all go inter way

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
We Better not rush him,especcially vs Bologna away,we have Roma and Real afterwards...
I think the best is to give him 20-30 min on Wednsday and then start him on Saturday vs Roma.

As mentioned earlier,Marco should start.
agreed , we need him in more important matches

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
Starting Ekdal wouldn't be wise. We're not playing home. We don't need too many youngsters. Giovinco, De Ceglie are more than enough.
why not? ... look at arsenal and their midfield its all young and they are owning so far! why cant we take advantage of our talent as well ... if not startign first half then second! :D, i just want to see him play for at least 45min to see what all the hype about him is ...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
why not? ... look at arsenal and their midfield its all young and they are owning so far! why cant we take advantage of our talent as well ... if not startign first half then second! :D, i just want to see him play for at least 45min to see what all the hype about him is ...
dude, they got beaten by Hull City :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
"Inter President Massimo Moratti is convinced that Alberto Gilardino will be successful in his appeal to overcome his controversial suspension."

Does this guy have an inside information?
i think he is running the calcio show these days and all go inter way
I would figure Moratti wants Gilardino suspended since Fiorentina play Inter on Wednesday.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think we are on a good run now. The moral of the players is high, Nedved plays as AM and Molinaro plays a lot better now ( :D ) so there is no need to worry...............Juve 2-0 Bologna!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)