[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (36 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We don't have enough fit players to go resting many folk for future games.

Either Del Piero or Nedved should be rested, or they could each play a half and Giovinco can switch positions.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I have seen enough of him on Youtube and FM to conclude that he is the next Gerrard...I don't care what anyone says, he is the best

Geof

May 14, 2004
Let their ranking not fool you, Bologna had one hell of a difficult program until now: Milan - Atalanta - Fiorentina - Udinese - Napoli - Inter - Lazio - Samp.
Ten days after meeting us, they'll face Roma and then all the shitty matches (Catania, Chievo, Lecce, Reggina ...). Yup they got a realllllly shitty calendar, and they're not doing too bad considering it. I mean, they only have 6 points, but those were earned vs Milan and Lazio!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    Manninger

Mellberg - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Nedved - Marco

Giovinco

Iaquinta​

This would be my team.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    it will be very difficult match, but i just know that we need all 3 points. We could easily move 3-4 places towards top.
    I think in this match we need more Nedved and DP, than in Real match.
    Well Im sure they will start other game too.

The best training for players is to play the game.

With Real we might have Camo and Zanetti back, maybe even Poulsen so it will be easier to breathe.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Unfortunately considering we can't really risk playing a B side and don't have everybody back yet, so we need to field a similar team to that on the weekend with maybe inserting Iaquinta in for Alex to give him a rest.

Buffon

Mellberg - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Marchionni - Sissoko - Nedved - Giovinco

Amauri - Iaquinta

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Yup, i wouldn't dare playing without both Del Piero and Amauri.
    Lets face it, we've been shit so far this season and if it wasn't for Del Piero and Amauri (especially the latter) half of us here would have comitted a suicide by now.
    These two were 90% of the team so far. We painfully rely on their magic.

Oh, and Andy, i think De Ceglie is also injured so you'll have to replace him with yours truly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    You're right. Shit, every week I try to keep Molinaro out of the lineup but somehow he manages to squeeze himself in again. He's like the annoying guy that nobody likes yet always manages to sit at your clique's table at the bar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)