[Serie A] Bologna 1-4 Juventus [May 23rd, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Do you have Ronaldo`s reaction? I wonder if he even cares for his teammates..
no vid on the post-match reaction. he can be spotted on the team photo next to pinso i guess, and there's this too:

i'm 100% sure he does care. it would have been a personal failure for him too.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
no vid on the post-match reaction. he can be spotted on the team photo next to pinso i guess, and there's this too:

i'm 100% sure he does care. it would have been a personal failure for him too.
Good as he should. His going straight to the dressing room instead of watching with his teammates was very disappointing. Anyway I think he is an amazing player but we play very different with him and rely on him way too much and for that Im happy he wouldnt be here but I dont think I`d be happy with his replacement..

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Did what they needed to do. Excellent. Turned it off after going 1-0 up. Concentrated on Milan until another wonderful VAR decision. Then went to Napoli game and shocked HV got it tied. Then sweated it out.

Pirlo or no Pirlo CL qualification was a must and a small miracle.
:jflag:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
with securing the qualification to CL it felt all they year like nothing ( our disastrous season) happened :lol:

personally am happy , now let's get back to business as usual ...

BlankFatherlyAsiandamselfly-max-1mb.gif

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don’t celebrate 4th place finishes. That’s for losers like Tottenham, Arsenal, Roma, Lazio etc

But last nights results and the final standings in the table are a sweet slice of karma for those ASL-using, cheating, spineless cowards at Napoli.

This is revenge and it’s best served cold. It took a while, but they eventually got their comeuppance for the dirty and underhanded tactics they pulled off back in October last year.

Fuck everything and everyone associated with that miserable club, hopefully a return to Serie B or C in the future. Vermin.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Which minute wqs that? I was watching Napoli.
Dont remember exactly but it was after we already got 4 past Bologna.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Inter forums were a nice read.
They wanted us out of CL more than they wanted the scudetto.
They just won the Scudetto legitimately after 32 years - They should thank us for sucking that much during the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)