[Serie A] Bologna 1-4 Juventus [May 23rd, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It’ll be Dybala.

Is this more of a 4-2-3-1? If it is, I don’t mind it at all. Just would still prefer our leading goal-scorer to be starting in a must-win game that could define our immediate future. Not much to ask?
Funny thing is Dybala puts in worse effort on the pitch than Ronaldo for all that talk about us practically 'playing with 10 men' when he's on the pitch.
This move is looking like pure stupidity like the hipster clown he's been all season but lets see if he gets lucky.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We’ll be 2 goals up by the time Ronaldo plays his final ever minutes with us. Relax. Just worried about our midfield tho.

- - - Updated - - -

We play better without him and I’ve said this for a long time now.
Dybala is more of a liability than him at this point.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
why fix something that ain't broken? we had good performances against Inter and Atalanta with Ronaldo playing CF flanked by Kulu and Chiesa, why can't you just finish the season with what's working? this is bullshit.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Pirlo must have had too much of his own wine last night. So he’s starting both other two strikers who have been off form/riding the bench. He must be completely out of his mind or he just wants to show his tactical masterclass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Tactical masterclass :)
Well he didn't show it against Crotone benevento and the likes.
He thinks he can start now?
The amount of s**t that he is going to get if we don't wins is going to be epic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)