[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (11 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Screw Conte for starting us with a handicap! He showed that he hasn't learnt ANYTHING from the last few matches! We seriously have to question his judgment of players and their form. All this stuff about choosing the best players is BULLSHIT! I don't care if you guys blame Marchsio or Bonucci again. For me, this draw was a result of Conte. Just like the draws we've had before!
Everything is a result of Conte. The reason we're second is Conte. But stop blaming him like you know what you're talking about. We've drawed with the same players that we've won with. I blame faith. But praise your saviour Mirko Vucinic that we saved a point. All hail Mirko.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I simply won't say anything about the game because everything has been said not so long time ago. Conte has to get out head out his ass as soon as possible and starting using the ace up his sleeves, the striker who has most or god.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
kudos to every players except the bo-bo duetto
conte still fucked up with the starting line-up
we (juve DOC maybe) must make petition to bench boriellol ass

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Let's face it guys all our attackers are out of form/luck it wouldn't have had really mattered if matri was in or quag started they all fail when it comes to scoring clear and easy chances.
Fuck this, this team's attacking front is the stupidest lamest shit i've ever seen.
disgusting

Mar 30, 2006
If only Marchiso scored that goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!! We need to win. Matri should play everygame cuz he at least puts away chances like that. The best we can ask for given how the rest of the offense is playing. Marchiso's miss is just as bad as RVP and Nocerino yesterday.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Let's face it guys all our attackers are out of form/luck it wouldn't have had really mattered if matri was in or quag started they all fail when it comes to scoring clear and easy chances.
Fuck this, this team's attacking front is the stupidest lamest shit i've ever seen.
disgusting
I dont think any of our strikers could play as a lone striker with Pepe and Vucinic on the wings.

All CF's we have seem to look better with a player next to them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
disgusting
Whether or not that is true, you simply dont drop your top scorer for an absolutely hopeless non entity of a footballer like Borriello.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Buffon: 5.5 - The goal wasn't his fault, and he didn't really have much to do throughout the match.

Lichtsteiner: 5 - Not great today. Screwed up the offside trap for the goal, and wasn't that effective in attack despite playing in his favoured formation.

Caceres: 6 - Did well despite having Bonucci as his partner. Good to know that he'll be a viable option for us at CB.

Bonucci: 0 - I missed Boumsong today. Seriously, get this guy out of here. He's not even worthy to be a backup. Probably in the bottom 1% percentile of defenders in Serie A, and an utterly brainless player with barely a positive attribute to his name. Nobody was surprised that he got sent off.

De Ceglie: 6 - Ran hard all game and generally defended well. Didn't do as much attacking/crossing as usual, but he was one of our better players today.

Vidal: 6.5 - Saved our asses countless times and got his job done.

Pirlo: 7 - Pure class. Ran the show well despite having incompetents in front of him, and even managed to set the lethargic Vucinic up with an absolute top-drawer pass. He also played a bit of a destroyer role, harassing well and making more tackles than Marchisio.

Marchisio: 5.5 - Not very good, but not disastrous either. Needs to get a lot more involved, and should have scored. He was offside, but I think it wasn't called.

Pepe: 6.5 - One of the few bright sparks today. Didn't start very well and had his usual braindead moments, but throughout the second half he was constantly pressuring well and putting in good balls. Could have had an assist or two if it weren't for the terrible finishing.

Vucinic: 6 - Bonus mark only because he scored the equaliser, but apart from that he was terrible. Slow, predictable and utterly lacking creativity, though he did get a confidence boost after scoring. Like I said in the Live thread, Vucinic has Matrix-style bullet time ability, only it works in reverse: he slows down while everyone else moves at normal speed.

Borriello: 3 - Missed some sitters and fluffed everything that came his way. I hope he's 6th choice at best next season. The defence of Borriello sounds a lot like what Amauri's fans said about him: "he holds up the ball, he runs well etc." We might have actually had a lucky goal if he had just moved out of the way instead of trying to finish it.

--

Conte: 0 - Right formation, poor starting line-up, and as usual didn't use his subs to any effect whatsoever. Quag was brought on about 70 minutes too late, and Padoin and Giacch on for Pepe and Vucinic showed that he was happy to maintain the unbeaten streak instead of going for the win.

I'm seriously concerned about Conte. He started the season well, making the right choices and showing that he had the balls to change his tactics as necessary, but lately he's become no better than Delneri.

--

Padoin: N.R. - Not his fault he didn't do much. It was a totally ineffective sub.
Giacch: N.R. - Didn't make much of an impact, though he was given precious little time to do so.
Quag: N.R. - Really needs to play more to get his touch back, because he looked way rusty.

Apr 15, 2006
Everything is a result of Conte. The reason we're second is Conte. But stop blaming him like you know what you're talking about. We've drawed with the same players that we've won with. I blame faith. But praise your saviour Mirko Vucinic that we saved a point. All hail Mirko.
It's one thing drawing with your best group. It's another thing starting with a handicap and coming back from a goal down. Conte's not learning from his mistakes, and that's the worrying part!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that early goal mentally fucked us, we looked relatively good for the 3 points before that, were all over Bologna.

very organised side after that, expertly stretched us on the counter.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
disgusting
The same Matri who scored against Milan twice in ten minutes is out of form? Is Del Piero out of form too, cause I don't think I've seen that happen too much. But yeah, let's take your word for it and agree that starting that fucktard Boriello was our best option. This is on Conte 100% and he also needs to stop playing Bonucci, I don't want to see him start ever again after Barza and Chiellini come back. I'd much rather prefer a duo of Caceres and Vidal actually.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I dont think any of our strikers could play as a lone striker with Pepe and Vucinic on the wings.

All CF's we have seem to look better with a player next to them.
What!? C'mon, we were all begging Conte starts 4-3-3 again, now you're saying it's wrong?
I've said it before (as have others) this formation needs more creativity, but this is the best we've got right now.

Whether or not that is true, you simply dont drop your top scorer for an absolutely hopeless non entity of a footballer like Borriello.
Do you really think Matri would've had done better in those situations were the ball was under Bordello's feet with 3/4 bollogna players around him?
I even doubt he would've scored that clear chance in the 2nd half.
It's all 50/50 with any of our strikers.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
I look and every second post mention Borielo & Bonuci... The majority has spoken ;)

WTF is Conte thinking seriously .. Im hoping we lose a game if it means Conte will make some changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)