[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (12 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
You guys' and Conte's faith in Vucinic is fuckin beyond me! Any other player that would've given performances like Vucinic would've been fuckin chastised.

And then not to mention that fuckin Borriello is probably starting. How the fuck aren't you people outraged outta your fuckin minds, cause I am.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
“If he is always required to defend, to become a full-back, then he loses his freshness in attack,”

“He needs to be allowed to play with more freedom and that is when he would give more – there is no doubt about that.

“He’s having trouble with his knee and he’s not performing at his best. The player spent 45 minutes on the bench for the Montenegro friendly because of the same issue.”

Savicevic right about Mirko.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Basterds, I asked you a question!

Did you notice that we have 0 defenders on the bench?
I saw it I expect guano to sit on the bench?
or are we planning to play pepe as rb and licht central in case of a injury or red card.

I guess we couldn't expect anything else.

If anything happens to Bonucci or Caceres, I think that Vidal is safer option to play CB than Guano.
and young talent players still want to go to juve :lol:

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
If he is always required to defend, to become a full-back, then he loses his freshness in attack,”

“He needs to be allowed to play with more freedom and that is when he would give more
– there is no doubt about that.

“He’s having trouble with his knee and he’s not performing at his best. The player spent 45 minutes on the bench for the Montenegro friendly because of the same issue.”

Savicevic right about Mirko.
EXACTLY!

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I always thought Vucinic tire pretty quick, which is why Conte would usually sub him out in second half ocassionally.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Borri fucking ello... im really starting to get pissed off with Conte's team selections starting Vucinic is bad enough. Del Piero and Matri must play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)