[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (12 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3553075 said:
Juventus stats before Bologna game:

Dribbles per game
7.9 (9)

Possession
60.4% (2)

Pass success
84.3 (3)

Aerial duels won per game
10.8 (13)

Interceptions per game
19.4 (10)
who's number one?

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #770
    If that's the formation Conte is fielding, I repeat, IF that's the one then how can you not blame the coach for these choices?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Can we please go two goals up for once pleez... just fuckin once... can at least one game not be a total nerve-wreck... i'm losing my hair over here :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    If that's the formation Conte is fielding, I repeat, IF that's the one then how can you not blame the coach for these choices?
    Indeed. Let's wait till the game starts to confirm though. Sillier formations have appeared before the game started on a match day.

I'd play this.

Buffon
    Lichsteiner Bonucci Vidal De Ceglie
    Giaccherini Pirlo Marchisio
    Pepe Matri Del Piero

And it's match day motherfuckers! :weee:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Indeed. Let's wait till the game starts to confirm though. Sillier formations have appeared before the game started on a match day.

I'd play this.

Buffon
    Lichsteiner Bonucci Vidal De Ceglie
    Giaccherini Pirlo Marchisio
    Pepe Matri Del Piero

And it's match day motherfuckers! :weee:
    I've seen a couple of matches with Chile, Vidal was awful as a CB. Not a good idea.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I've seen a couple of matches with Chile, Vidal was awful as a CB. Not a good idea.
    Well, I didn't exactly imply that he's the next coming of Vidic in that position, but I trust him more than Caceres to be honest, even though we bought the latter for these exact situations. :D

Didn't he play in a 3-man-defense with Chile though?

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    We all agree that it's very nice to be in top 2 this year. But seeing how good of chance we have to fight for the scudetto, its a pity Conte keeps playing the wrong players. Del Piero, Elia and Quag should be starting on top.. Conte is using the same players all the time. You could defend him for it from the start of the season untill december, when things where looking good... But from January and till now, he should have started using other players in attack. Seeing Vucinic start again is a joke! After so many matches underperforming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)