[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (16 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
not dropping marchisio for padion :facepalm:
I can imagine him being dropped but not for that volley baller player :sergio:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He aint that bad no people on Juventuz always take things to the extreme but i dont know what he has done to earn a starting place.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Better at spoiling than Marchisio I suppose, looks like Conte really is terrified about the defence if Padoin does start.
If Marchisio doesn't play it will most probably be because the boy is half-dead. I think he runs twice less than earlier in the season, on top of playing really bad. And that happened in all three formations we used in February and March. Replacing him the way he was replaced against Chievo was unthinkable earlier this season. But he was replaced for a good reason. He didn't run and he's costing us the midfield battle. We can't allow such a midfielder when we already have Pirlo.
I'm saying this in case he doesn't start. Fatigue would be the reason for that. Nothing else.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
isn't that bad isn't good enough to be a starter for juventus :sergio:
Starter : player that starts regardless of the condition of the rest of the team

substitute : comes on when tactically required, when starter is injured, when starter is not performing and gets fucking benched

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
So from what I've been reading, Vucinic and Pepe are definitely starting, and Borriello, FUCKING BORRIELLO is the most likely to start over Matri and Quaq. DP is not even considered.

Does this shit make sense to anyone??

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
So from what I've been reading, Vucinic and Pepe are definitely starting, and Borriello, FUCKING BORRIELLO is the most likely to start over Matri and Quaq. DP is not even considered.

Does this shit make sense to anyone??
maybe Zacheryah can help :) this is according to him the reason why a player start or not.
Starter : player that starts regardless of the condition of the rest of the team

substitute : comes on when tactically required, when starter is injured, when starter is not performing and gets fucking benched
still not making sense to me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)