[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (30 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Cáceres-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Matri-Vucinic​

The options for CB must be Cáceres, then Vidal.

From the primavera, I looked at the squad taken on tour in January, and it was Guano and Magnusson that went.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Balkan isn't nationality, nor a country. His parents come from Croatia and Bosnia. He can't call himself Croatian or Bosnian because those are two parents and two countries. And he's Swedish by passport and by feelings, which actually makes him Swedish. But his name isn't the only thing that shows how not-Swedish he is.

And why would the Swedes keep asking him about being a Swede or not? Do they ask Andreas Isaksson or Anders Svensson the same question?
Maybe the Swedes themselves find it hard to recognize him as one of them and they keep asking for confirmations from his mouth.
Swedish reporters have never asked him that question. That question was asked by I think Bosnian journalists a few years back and was asked again by Croatian journalist last week when Sweden played Croatia. In Sweden they'd get shit if they asked him a question like that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Swedish reporters have never asked him that question. That question was asked by I think Bosnian journalists a few years back and was asked again by Croatian journalist last week when Sweden played Croatia. In Sweden they'd get shit if they asked him a question like that.
And do you know how did Zlatan answer the Croat journalist?

Here is the whole interview:
http://dalje.com/hr-sport/zlatan-ib...-velike-igrace-zemlja-je-puna-talenata/420420

I will translate only the parts that touch the subject.

10 years ago there were some talks that Zlatan will play for Croatia...
- "It's and old story. They wanted me in Bosnia to play for them, because my mother is Croatian and my father from Bosnia, but I was born in Sweden and I never had doubts that I'll represent Sweden. Honestly, I don't remember anyone asking me to play for Croatia"- said Zlatan, before he was asked if he feels Balkan.
" I feel that I belong in these parts. At home we're speaking this language. I was raised by parents from these parts and I have this temperament and mentality. I will always be like this. The only difference between me and the people here is that I grew up in another country."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)