[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (18 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And Bonucci has had plenty of playing time yet people would prefer he starts after causing us to drop 4 points in two games. Now with Barzagli & Chiellini both gone would still rather have him play. :rolleyes:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People forget too easily the impact Sorensen had when he was given playing time coming from no man's land and shut everyone up.

My, how people forget.

---------- Post added 05.03.2012 at 11:40 ----------

Bonucci is such a fucking liability. Our formation's most important area (the CBs) are the core from which we build everything on from out of the back. We have a dynamo midfield right infront of his face yet instead of playing the simple ball, he would rather play soccer golf with the corner flags and throw up Hail Marry's to the first defender on the opposite team he finds.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
He didn't get playing time for Le Havre and people wants him to start here....
he was 17 then what do you expect?
@JJ
bonucci makes silly mistakes too. I can't stand another disorganized defense of juve. Guano was the one coming up in my mind maybe some other youngster but they can't do worse then bonucci.
look how the defence changed from the moment bonucci came on for barzagli :facepalm:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People forget too easily the impact Sorensen had when he was given playing time coming from no man's land and shut everyone up.

My, how people forget.
Sorensen did pretty well, but also made plenty of mistakes, which he barely got away with at right back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Appelt instead of Marchisio, u mad Hustini?
Shit, I'D LOVE to give that a shot...Marrone for Vidal.

:tuttosport:

---------- Post added 05.03.2012 at 11:44 ----------

Sorensen did pretty well, but also made plenty of mistakes, which he barely got away with at right back.
Sure, everyone made mistakes in the defense the last 2 seasons, but I'd be willing to bet Bonucci's actually led to us dropping points and/or conceding.

---------- Post added 05.03.2012 at 11:48 ----------

Buffon
Licht-Guano-Caceres-De Ceglie
Marrone-Pirlo-Appelt
Giach-Matri-Mirko​

:eek:

Do it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Zlatan was asked about the balkan thing a few days ago and he says he is Swedish and has been saying that for years and years now. Stop forcing him into being a Balkan now. There is a difference between someone who actually grew up in the Balkan and Zlatan who can't even speak the language properly.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zlatan vs Alen.. I'm just reporting what Zlatan has been saying :D
Balkan isn't nationality, nor a country. His parents come from Croatia and Bosnia. He can't call himself Croatian or Bosnian because those are two parents and two countries. And he's Swedish by passport and by feelings, which actually makes him Swedish. But his name isn't the only thing that shows how not-Swedish he is.

And why would the Swedes keep asking him about being a Swede or not? Do they ask Andreas Isaksson or Anders Svensson the same question?
Maybe the Swedes themselves find it hard to recognize him as one of them and they keep asking for confirmations from his mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)