[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (86 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
RAMI¹⁰;3550301 said:
Alex won't be effective in a 3 man attack... you may switch to 4-4-2 making SP7 the RW and Esti as LW instead of Marchisio.
Against Bologna we will need two CMs next to Pirlo. Be it a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3, we must use two such players because we will lose the midfield if we put Vidal alone against Mudingayi and Perez. I don't know if Conte will choose Marrone or Marchisio, but one of them will have to play. Pazienza would have been good to have on this particular match because Marchisio isn't doing well and Conte most probably won't play Marrone.

---------- Post added 05.03.2012 at 15:18 ----------

I fuckin hate Balkan players! They always let you done...
Bad experience with them benching Del Piero's ass? :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It's funny how Conte never used anything else than the 4-4-2 in Bari and Siena, but it's impossible to predict his formation in Juve.

Edit: Diamanti and Morleo are in doubt for this match.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's funny how Conte never used anything else than the 4-4-2 in Bari and Siena, but it's impossible to predict his formation in Juve.

Edit: Diamanti and Morleo are in doubt for this match.
We can at least exclude 3-5-2 in this one, right (with Barza and Chiello missing)?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Against Bologna we will need two CMs next to Pirlo. Be it a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3, we must use two such players because we will lose the midfield if we put Vidal alone against Mudingayi and Perez. I don't know if Conte will choose Marrone or Marchisio, but one of them will have to play. Pazienza would have been good to have on this particular match because Marchisio isn't doing well and Conte most probably won't play Marrone.

---------- Post added 05.03.2012 at 15:18 ----------

Bad experience with them benching Del Piero's ass? :klin:
Please...

no, just always hated them... they always let the team down when needed most... still remember that Ibra miss vs Liverpool back in 2005, and how he didn't even give a fuck...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Please...

no, just always hated them... they always let the team down when needed most... still remember that Ibra miss vs Liverpool back in 2005, and how he didn't even give a fuck...
Yeah, and what about that Jugovic guy, what an ass, missing that penalty kick in CL final. :disagree:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You can bet your ass that he'll be more effective than Vucinic has been :p
I can't disagree here :D

We need to play 4-3-3. Pepe is back so 433 is a must now.
I also believe 4-3-3 is the way to go, but this means no Alex. I was referring to Melo's insistence on playing Alex :D

Buffon

Licht - Caceres - Bonucci - De Ceglie

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

Pepe - Matri - Quagliarella​
That's what we should see, I believe.

That's right. Pirlo needs 2 CMs around him in order to perform well. Again I was trying to accommodate Alex in the starting 11...
Maybe 4-3-1-2 can work as Alex the one behind the strikers!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Since when is Ibra a balkan player? :confused

Do you balkan guys think of Ibra as balkan player?
That's what Alen (the Balkan) implied when saying 'bad experience with them benching DP" :D
I know, but is Klose a polish player?
Dunno, but everyone considers Ozil a Turkish player.
Yeah, and what about that Jugovic guy, what an ass, missing that penalty kick in CL final. :disagree:
The only exception!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you balkan guys think of Ibra as balkan player?
Normally I wouldn't have. Born and raised in Sweden and background isn't too important in those cases.
But the man actually acts, talks, swears and plays as if he was born in Yugoslavia and never left it, even for a minute.

It's probably because of the place he grew up in. From what I heard it's inhabited only with immigrants, non-Swedes, and wiki says that 60% of them were born out of Sweden, many exactly in ex-YU.

If Zlatan was a little less Balkan and a bit more Swedish, he was gonna be twice the player he is. The choking and nonchalance are due to his Balkan mentality.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It is obvious that the Balkan part of Zlatan outweighs the Swedish part. He wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for his tough personality.
Are you saying that there is a "tough" gene of balkans? since people usually become tough when they have tough envirometns to live in. And correct me if I'm wrong but Ibra was born in Sweden?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Normally I wouldn't have. Born and raised in Sweden and background isn't too important in those cases.
But the man actually acts, talks, swears and plays as if he was born in Yugoslavia and never left it, even for a minute.

It's probably because of the place he grew up in. From what I heard it's inhabited only with immigrants, non-Swedes, and wiki says that 60% of them were born out of Sweden, many exactly in ex-YU.

If Zlatan was a little less Balkan and a bit more Swedish, he was gonna be twice the player he is. The choking and nonchalance are due to his Balkan mentality.
Yeah, I agree that he's no typical swedish guy :p Guess the enviroment thing then :)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Are you saying that there is a "tough" gene of balkans? since people usually become tough when they have tough envirometns to live in. And correct me if I'm wrong but Ibra was born in Sweden?
As Alen pointed out, he grew up in a tough neighbourhood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)