[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (27 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
This can only be a good test for our team. If we survive this and show the same grinta we have missing in recent years, we are ready to fight for the title.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I am afraid conte wants another draw
That's not true. But I think he is shaking under the pressure recently, that we don't see him screaming during the game like before!
Him and the team are suffering from pressure of the the scudetto challenge.

we haven't had a comfortable win since Juve - Parma (4-1) :(

every goddamn game is a fuckin nerve wreck.
3-0 vs Palermo.

Salvatore can confirm how comfortable win that was :D
2-4 on Wed :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now why would he want that? On how many matches you got the impression that we played not to lose? Not more than 3-4.

Still, if it's a draw, after the match ends I feel that we'll all be happy we didn't lose. Despite badly outplaying Bologna twice this year (and still failing to win in 90 minutes on both matches) this time I can already see a different match. Our form isn't good, Bologna are in fine form and in front of their own fans they won't play ultra defensive as they did in Turin. Perez and Mudingayi are dominant DMs who will undoubtedly cover many kms and I won't be surprised if those two even win the midfield. Ramirez and Diamanti as Ams and Di Vaio up front.....You can just see Pirlo and Vidal losing balls and deadly counters following against our weakened defense.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The "Conte wants to do everything to keep the undefeated streak" is the most laughable shit I've read here.

Truly this forum lives off conspiracy theories.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Now why would he want that? On how many matches you got the impression that we played not to lose? Not more than 3-4.

Still, if it's a draw, after the match ends I feel that we'll all be happy we didn't lose. Despite badly outplaying Bologna twice this year (and still failing to win in 90 minutes on both matches) this time I can already see a different match. Our form isn't good, Bologna are in fine form and in front of their own fans they won't play ultra defensive as they did in Turin. Perez and Mudingayi are dominant DMs who will undoubtedly cover many kms and I won't be surprised if those two even win the midfield. Ramirez and Diamanti as Ams and Di Vaio up front.....You can just see Pirlo and Vidal losing balls and deadly counters following against our weakened defense.
All that shit was said about Udinese - Milan game. But somehow those fuckers got a win... maybe so can we...

who am I kidding?

PS I will not be happy at all... I rather have us lose than draw.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

That is the problem , with that defense i am almost sure that conte will make everybody run twice and defend much more to help the defenders . I already see vucinic coming back to defend and pepe helping lischt , marchisio defending more than attacking . And if we spend to much energies in defense , we will not score , hence why i think we will draw .
I don't actually doubt that conte wants to win , but considering the way i think he will play it , we will draw .

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #454
    Conte's substitution forces some to come up with conspiracies whether they're spot on or not.

How many times we were struggling against average teams in the 2nd half and Conte had no reaction? Time flies and Conte awaits, tic tac and Conte makes no subs, tic tac and Conte still hoping we would score on a counter attack, tic tac our players are almost dead and yet no subs, tic tac and here comes the substitution, tic tac 2min remaining and referee blows his final whistle.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Conte's substitution forces some to come up with conspiracies whether they're spot on or not.

How many times we were struggling against average teams in the 2nd half and Conte had no reaction? Time flies and Conte awaits, tic tac and Conte makes no subs, tic tac and Conte still hoping we would score on a counter attack, tic tac our players are almost dead and yet no subs, tic tac and here comes the substitution, tic tac 2min remaining and referee blows his final whistle.
    The funny thing is that people here thinks that substitutions automatically wins matches.

May 22, 2007
    I don't know where you've pulled this from at all.

I'm not even sure if you're talking about remaining unbeaten either, but the obsession with it is odd. A better explanation for the draws is that we don't have clinical players in the squad, because that is a much bigger factor than Conte.

3-0 vs Palermo.

Salvatore can confirm how comfortable win that was :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

The funny thing is that if it was any other player besides DP who has so many fans who are very emotionaly invested in him there wouldn't be any conspiracy theoris at all.

Because so far this season all the theories are regarding DP and are spread by his fans only. I think one might spot a pattern somewhere here...

---------- Post added 05.03.2012 at 15:06 ----------

Why wouldn't he?

I believe he is doing everything he thinks is the best to make us champions.
    This is the most crazy shit I have ever read. A coach is doing everything so wouldn't win a championship :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)